Boxscore error happening Topic

Maybe its just me, but today on both of my games when I am done reading the first halfs play by play and click the second half tab it takes me to the bottom of the second half, or the end of the game. It used to default to the top of the page.

Do I need to clear cookies? Am I the only one this happened to?
9/26/2017 12:24 PM
Posted by crabman26 on 9/26/2017 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Maybe its just me, but today on both of my games when I am done reading the first halfs play by play and click the second half tab it takes me to the bottom of the second half, or the end of the game. It used to default to the top of the page.

As much as I love the 3.0 mobile design, I've had the same experience as you, and it's irritating. My workaround is to read the first half, scroll back up to the top of the PBP, and open the second half from there.
9/26/2017 1:04 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 9/26/2017 1:04:00 PM (view original):

As much as I love the 3.0 mobile design, I've had the same experience as you, and it's irritating. My workaround is to read the first half, scroll back up to the top of the PBP, and open the second half from there.
Well its been working all up until this morning for me...
9/26/2017 1:15 PM
Posted by crabman26 on 9/26/2017 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 9/26/2017 1:04:00 PM (view original):

Well its been working all up until this morning for me...
Didn't happen to me every time, but happened enough times for me to turn to a workaround.
9/26/2017 1:23 PM
Yeah, seems to work on my phone, may be a Chrome issue...CS is on it.
9/26/2017 1:27 PM
Boxscore error happening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.