I'm having difficulty planning my depth chart for next season on my UT Arlington team and would love to hear some opinions. I started Tyler at SF this past season but he was a turnover machine. Here's what I'm considering:

PG: Hockman, Stevenson (Stevenson's passing rating is still green, so he should be a bit more serviceable at the end of the season)
SG: Esposito, Glaser
SF: Chu (FR, ratings listed below), Harrison
PF: Tyler, Howser
C: Long, Johnston (FR, ratings listed below)

I've also got 2 incoming SGs, both of which are useless for the time being but with high potential.

De Chu, SF

ATH: 55
SPD: 48
REB: 25
DEF: 64
SB: 11
LP: 58
PER: 26
BH: 26
PAS: 32
WE: 99
STA: 54
DUR: 53
FT: D-

William Johnston, C

ATH: 66
SPD: 14
REB: 73
DEF: 47
SB: 86
LP: 75
PER: 1
BH: 16
PAS: 14
WE: 61
STA: 62
DUR: 33
FT: C
9/26/2017 6:47 PM
Why not just play Esposito at backup PG until Stevenson improves his passing?

I think Johnston and Howser could flip flop backup PF/C. Johnston might actually turn out to be the better choice at PF... but they're pretty even. Johnston looks to be real nice though.

I'd start Harrison at SF initially. Chu doesn't need the starts to improve WE so you might as well play the better guy and it would help harrison's WE (I'm assuming he's got some potential left?)

9/26/2017 7:48 PM
Posted by Benis on 9/26/2017 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Why not just play Esposito at backup PG until Stevenson improves his passing?

I think Johnston and Howser could flip flop backup PF/C. Johnston might actually turn out to be the better choice at PF... but they're pretty even. Johnston looks to be real nice though.

I'd start Harrison at SF initially. Chu doesn't need the starts to improve WE so you might as well play the better guy and it would help harrison's WE (I'm assuming he's got some potential left?)

Your Harrison point makes sense - he should be able to improve another 80-90 points over the next few seasons.

If I play Esposito at backup PG then who would I start at SG?
9/26/2017 9:32 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.