Please Do Something Topic

HD is the first thing the new owners should address. So close but yet so far from 3.0 being a great game. I love HD, but it could be a tad better.
9/26/2017 10:37 PM
+1 There are a few minor fixes that would at least show us that something is going to happen. That's part of what has me frustrated. I thought with the new ownership that they might fix some of the easy things that have been discussed for a long time.

I would have thought something would have happened by now, since it has been six weeks since the change took place.
9/26/2017 11:25 PM
Patience. HBD has far more issues than HD. Simply filling worlds in order to play another season is a task for many, many HBD worlds. If nothing else, HD users get to play their next season immediately.
9/27/2017 7:29 AM
Please Do Something Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.