Another NC contender coming free Topic

I have to let go of my other NC contender at Henderson St in Wilkinson because of my "lovely 7 month business trip".
Last three years #2, #1, #1 recruiting class.
Last three years NC game, 3rd round, Semifinals.
In a great conference with a lot of human coaches.
Please don't let this team go Sim!!!

-BKD
9/27/2017 11:52 AM
I will check it out when it becomes available Keith.
9/27/2017 1:52 PM
Good luck BKD. Stay safe and thanks for your service.
9/27/2017 1:52 PM
I don't know about the idea of people taking over powerhouse teams. Not my thing. I felt bad taking over a pretty good Livingstone team. I'd rather take over a crappy team, and make it great. I kind of think of taking someone else's team to the championship as carpet bagging. But to each his own I guess.
9/28/2017 12:32 PM (edited)
I hope someone good takes it. But I have enough teams. BKD.
9/28/2017 2:07 PM
To be honest, I hope the AI takes it. To me, there is nothing worse than having a mediocre player take over a spectacular team, and win a national championship because of someone else's hard work.
9/28/2017 6:05 PM
Yah. But if I was the prev coach that put that team together and another coach won the NC with players I recruited, then I would still feel pretty good about it.
Like it justified my hard work.
9/28/2017 6:15 PM
I haven't been here long, but I see players who jump from great team, to great team. Collecting conference and national championships. And I look at their recruiting, and it is always a notch below their Junior and Senior classes. And when they get to their own players dominating their teams, they jump again to another great team.

I think the next team I take over will be an 0-13 team. Not promising, but I'm thinking about doing that.
9/28/2017 6:31 PM
Another NC contender coming free Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.