Gibson Season 45- TEAM TAKEN Topic

We just finished another awesome season in Gibson world, and we are scheduled to rollover to season 45 on 10/1. It looks like we will have one opening for a new owner this rollover, so I am posting now to get some names of people who might be interested in taking on another team. We have a great group of owners, with very little drama. If you would be interested in joining our world, please send me a sitemail, or post here in this thread.
9/29/2017 11:25 AM
The team we will be needing a new owner for is the Louisville Sluggers. The owner has asked me to replace him due to health concerns.
9/29/2017 2:03 PM
The Louisville Sluggers team has been taken. However, I just found out that I have an unexpected second team available if anyone is interested. The team is the Anaheim Bombers. The former owner has decided he is cutting back to only 1 or 2 teams and asked me to find a replacement for him.
10/2/2017 11:14 AM
This team is a perennial playoff team and has the pieces to make another playoff run this season. Get it before it is gone.
10/2/2017 9:28 PM
Yanks runs a very tight ship. (Also had a WIS meet the owner interview so you know he means business). The team he left behind has the potential to be a world series winner for the next 5-6 seasons and has the potential to make the playoffs for the next 10-15 with the right owner.

This is a really good squad to get to take over.
10/3/2017 8:31 AM
Great opportunity to get into a playoff team. Whoever takes the team, as soon as you are in, I can hit the button and the season will begin.
10/3/2017 12:06 PM
Who is going to become the most popular owner in the world for a day by being the person to take over the Anaheim franchise so that we can get Season 45 started? Will it be you?
10/3/2017 4:39 PM
You want an instant playoff team this is it and then we are ready to start.
10/4/2017 8:54 AM
What is the deal? Does nobody like a proven winner anymore? Somebody needs to grab Anaheim soon.
10/4/2017 11:55 AM
We are full. Thanks to those who inquired about the team.
10/4/2017 11:47 PM
Gibson Season 45- TEAM TAKEN Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.