GUESS Fundraiser 2017 - Children's Miracle Network Topic

Every month, thousands of you visit the GUESS Reports web site. In fact, over the last six months, there have been just over 30000 visits to the site, an average of more than 5000 per month. And over those same six months, there have 360 ad clicks. I'm hoping that more than 1.2% of you think that what we're doing is worthwhile enough to support the page, because it's time to ramp up our annual support efforts for Children's Miracle Network through Extra-Life.org. (The text below is from my participant page. Obviously YOU know what the GUESS Reports are!)

Here's how it works

• Extra Life is a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
  • On Game Day (Nov. 4th),thousands of gamers will dedicate an entire day to play games and get donations from friends like YOU!
  • Except... the kinds of games *I* play don't really lend themselves to streaming live, and even when they do, you REALLY don't want to spend your valuable time watching ME play games. So...
  • I'm asking the people that utilize the GUESS Reports (and the statistics say there are thousands of you each month) to show your appreciation for THOSE efforts by making a donation here. If you don't know what the GUESS Reports are... well, it's a "signing day" report / team evaluation for an online college football simulation called "Gridiron Dynasty" by WhatIF Sports. it's a fun game with great people, so check it out.
  • 100% of the donations go to Cook's Children's Hospital. TOGETHER we will make a difference for sick kids!

Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. You can click the "Donate" button at the top of this page to make a safe and easy online donation.

The link to donate is in the center of the page. Please join me in supporting this great cause.

(P.S. - ad clicks don't directly go to support CMN/Cook's Childrens, but they do allow me to pay for my web hosting. Don't go crazy clicking on ads, but if you find what we do at the GUESS Reports helpful, please consider taking the time to click an ad whenever you visit, or use the Amazon search feature on our page whenever making a purchase from Amazon.com. If you have an ad-blocker enabled, please consider white-listing the gdreports.com site.)
10/1/2017 4:59 PM
GUESS Fundraiser 2017 - Children's Miracle Network Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.