From Green to Blue...then Green again? Topic

Am not complaining at all, but on my UNLV team, Gerard Lindsey https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/RatingsHistory.aspx?tid=5376&pid=3729028 went from a green 58 BH rating, to a blue 72 rating...and now to start the season its a green 72 rating.

How is it possible to go from green, to blue, back to green again? Again, not complaining at all, just puzzling.
10/3/2017 1:30 PM
He lost a bit of rating in between seasons and will turn blue in exhibition or during first game
10/3/2017 1:32 PM
Posted by zorzii on 10/3/2017 1:32:00 PM (view original):
He lost a bit of rating in between seasons and will turn blue in exhibition or during first game
Ah, didnt think of that...good point. Why would he lose a rating though?
10/3/2017 1:33 PM
If you sign a Walk on to a scholarship you will also see colors improve on some players and on some attributes. I discovered this at D3, but have used it once at D1 and was surprised that the ratings potentials also went up at the D1 level. Check out William West on my current WVU squad. The Colored ratings you see on his beginning ratings were not there when he was a walk on.
10/3/2017 3:40 PM
many players decline a bit in some ratings in the offseason - esp if WE low - but even if not

they slack off, eat pizza, drink beer -
10/3/2017 4:28 PM
From Green to Blue...then Green again? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.