IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD Topic

Maybe you have already heard that Budweiser is rethinking its sponsorship deal with the NFL,
Whatever you think, give them a call. Here's the info:

http://wwwtheblaze.com/news/2017/10/01/budweiser-considers-ending-their-nfl-sponsorship-over-protests-and-they-want-to-hear-from-you/
Budweiser considers ending their NFL sponsorship over protests — and they want to hear from you
www.theblaze.com
Anheuser-Busch is rethinking their NFL …
10/3/2017 2:54 PM
Bud is swill

Good riddance.
10/3/2017 3:01 PM
It is their choice. I dont agree. The fact that mr Twitter dictator can do this is shocking.
10/3/2017 3:12 PM
It is their choice. I dont agree. The fact that mr Twitter dictator can do this is shocking.
10/3/2017 3:12 PM
let guiness take their place.
10/3/2017 3:33 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/3/2017 3:12:00 PM (view original):
The fact that the voice of millions of Americans can make a difference should not shock you.
10/3/2017 6:58 PM
nor should it you next election

you got one year to get something done
10/3/2017 7:17 PM
What does an "election" have to do with this subject?
Trumps comments regarding the disrespect of American Patriotism?
Give me a break.

I called Bud and gave them my views . . . You can do the same . . .
This is legit . . . . Call and follow the prompts and do your thing . . . . .
Simple as that
10/3/2017 9:48 PM
now you know who Bud's target audience is...no pun intended.
10/4/2017 12:03 AM
InBev's (they own A-B) sponsorship of professional sports is a BIG deal. That is a ton of money. This will certainly get the owners to take a hard look at what to demand of their players conduct-wise on the field.
10/5/2017 5:25 PM
This is not something to brag about. YEAH FASCISM.
10/5/2017 6:35 PM
so, in other words, Budweiser will use their money to try to prevent someone's freedom of speech? How is this a good thing? That's un-American!
10/5/2017 7:05 PM
and yes, I know. They are free to spend their money however they like. Just not sure why an American would see it as a good thing.
10/5/2017 7:06 PM
I'm not taking a stance, only saying Anheuser Busch is a big sponsor. Money talks. For them to pull their sponsorship would be a big loss for the owners and TV.
10/5/2017 7:14 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/5/2017 7:05:00 PM (view original):
so, in other words, Budweiser will use their money to try to prevent someone's freedom of speech? How is this a good thing? That's un-American!
It's a very good thing that Budweiser is standing-up and telling a Company to mandate their employees stop disrespecting the National Anthem, or they will lose Bud's ton of advertising $, Hopefully more Companies follow their lead and express their disgust for these disrespectful actions.
Players are free to express their displeasure with anything they dislike about this Country, but NOT at the cost of disrespecting it. They have 167 hours and 55 minutes every week to do so. There are always plenty of cameras and microphones around for them to use, but for 5 minutes a week they are tasked with respecting this Country. They, and those supporting them, are the truly un-American!
10/5/2017 7:47 PM
123456 Next ▸
IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.