Do players have to be on the DL to heal? If you have a guy that lost 1 power rating (10 day injury - stiff neck), and you don't put him on the DL for 15 days, could he still get that back during his injury without going on the DL?
10/4/2017 8:58 AM (edited)
I don't think so
10/4/2017 11:48 AM
If you don't put the guy on the DL, there will be no recovery cycle and you won't get the rating point back that way. If it's a prospect, he may get the points back as part of his development, but that's separate from medical recovery.
10/4/2017 2:00 PM
Stiff neck gets one of the best injury recoveries on the game. Hopefully it's early in your season and hopefully you have 20 medical so that you can do a 60-day DL stint and get two big boosts
10/4/2017 4:27 PM
How many recovery cycles does shoulder tendinitis get?

How about back spasms?

And strained hamstring?

I was skeptical when I read your assertion that different injuries have different recovery cycles, but I'm interested to put it to the test.
10/4/2017 5:09 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Thanks. Interesting...
10/5/2017 12:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Is it worth putting a minor league pitcher on the 60 day DL for a back strain? It's only listed as 10 days. The only hit he took is -1 stamina
12/28/2017 1:44 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.