What are you really thinking. Topic

Wishing another conference mate good luck in the tournament at D-1. But your realistic self thinks I hope they crash and burn in the 1st round considering they're 200 miles from your school and you want to get the upper hand in recruiting with prestige. Yeah, conference prestige is important, but not as important as out recruiting a nearby school.

You tell your conference mate good game, we were lucky to win that one, when you know the truth and you're thinking "I can't believe what a dumb mistake you made by doing that" or "It wasn't luck, I crushed your god awful team by 20 points".
10/5/2017 2:34 AM
I was thinking users that "officially retire" from the forums should do just that.
10/5/2017 7:19 AM
I generally don't lie. I figure it's usually best to say nothing than to be insulting or disingenuous. Unless I am busting someones balls. Ball busting trumps silence.
10/5/2017 9:37 AM
I hate watching the "news" with all the political agendas being the priority over actual news. I miss watching the news I watched when I was single. Sure it had a bit of a spin itself but it was enjoyable. Yeah I watched The Naked News.
10/5/2017 11:21 AM
I just never try and cheat at the game, and thinks that anyone who does should probably be banned, if nothing else, from the forums.
10/5/2017 11:31 AM
What are you really thinking. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.