IQ vs Attributes Topic

Say all other skills are equal.... who would be a better defender? SR with 45 DEF and A IQ.... midclassman with 55 DEF and B- IQ..... FR with 65 DEF and D- IQ...... And better yet, if those aren't good examples, I'm sure you can tell what I'm getting at. So what IS a good example of equality/value of IQ growth? I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't navigate thru these forums well at all! Thx
10/5/2017 1:33 PM
I think it's about 15ish points between D and A. It's just an estimate based off the old experiment done by robotdevil. I'll see if I can bump the thread.
10/5/2017 1:42 PM
My impression is, assuming ath and speed are roughly equal, the soph with B- IQ is very slightly ahead of the senior and the freshman right now, from a defensive standpoint. By the time the freshman reaches C IQ, he will likely be the superior defender, especially if his attributes are also growing, and the others are not.
10/5/2017 1:55 PM
IQ vs Attributes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.