Formation Tab Topic

Hey fellas. I saw a topic on how to edit the formations to better use the depth and percentages to give my better WRs more chances for balls thrown to them. does anyone have any advice for this or the link to the topic, please and thank you.
10/6/2017 10:09 AM
This may be what you are talking about or will at least get you started.

http://www.gdreports.com/tutor/index.html
10/6/2017 3:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Ratemout on 10/25/2017 7:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by livemike on 10/21/2017 8:18:00 PM (view original):
ebel331 could help you with this but support has banned him from the forums because the game is better without his veteran, active, helpfull voice

maybe sitemail him
I 100% agree the game is better if he is banned. Some of us sure miss the habitual lying accusations in the forums plus low life techniques used on social media away from the game. Not sure what helpful voice you're talking about it was actually harmful or he would still be in the forums.
Still hiding behind an alias I see. Why are you so scared to show everyone who you really are? Maybe it's because you know how dumb you sound and you're scared of what will think of you if you post with your real account. Either stop hiding or stop posting. No matter what you say you just make yourself look like a scared little kid throwing a tantrum.
10/25/2017 9:24 AM
ebel331 could help you with this but support has banned him from the forums because the game is better without his veteran, active, helpfull voice

maybe sitemail him
I 100% agree the game is better if he is banned. Some of us sure miss the habitual lying accusations in the forums plus low life techniques used on social media away from the game. Not sure what helpful voice you're talking about it was actually harmful or he would still be in the forums.
I heard your mom liked him in the forums.
10/25/2017 11:09 PM

maybe sitemail him

Me thinks Ratemout just put his foot in his mouth a bit. Btw... I love the fact that this guy doesn't even have a team, but lurks on the forums to harass ebel. I would hope he'd have something better to do than to troll message boards related to a game he isn't even playing.
10/26/2017 2:09 AM
I could be wrong about evil oops mean ebel, only a real class guy and all your REAL friend would change an identity and email someone at a work site. Yes sir a real class guy that has been banned twice in forums after begging to get his username back.Notice the old guards never communicate with him or support him might tell yo something.
10/26/2017 7:34 AM
Posted by Ratemout on 10/26/2017 7:34:00 AM (view original):
I could be wrong about evil oops mean ebel, only a real class guy and all your REAL friend would change an identity and email someone at a work site. Yes sir a real class guy that has been banned twice in forums after begging to get his username back.Notice the old guards never communicate with him or support him might tell yo something.
Lol who are these old guards? Because I've seen all the old guards in Wilkinson, Yost and Bryant communicate with him and support him lol. You sound like Trump making **** up now. Just say what your main account is and tell the story or no one is going to give you the time of day. You think you are turning people against ebel when you are just turning everyone against yourself lol. Pathetic.
10/26/2017 11:32 AM
Back to the topic.

Formations and having different formations are a huge key to success in gameplanning. The idea is that you want your best players on the field for a particular play (or defense). You can use formation to manipulate your personel changes.

Good luck.

nitros (James)
10/26/2017 12:23 PM
Posted by Ratemout on 10/26/2017 7:34:00 AM (view original):
I support Ebel with both my IDs. whats your second ID? maybe ill support you....lol Tnjay615 and Philfulmer98 out!!!!
10/31/2017 2:30 PM
Posted by livemike on 10/26/2017 8:09:00 AM (view original):
I thought ebel got banned from forums for offering a free season to anyone (including support) that could prove support's answer to a ticket was correct. Although that seems more chuckle-worthy than banishment-worthy.
No probably not more like giving personal information out on the forums he has done that many times before. Maybe we all should try to bring back snake_p he actually was 100% more class person.
11/1/2017 7:32 PM
Formation Tab Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.