Faux Outrage, Silly Tantrums, & a Nation for Sale Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 10/12/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/12/2017 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 4:34:00 PM (view original):
Boris, maybe I'm just older. Not meaning to talk down........... you must be short.

You are correct though........ the Country WAS divided prior to Trump's run.
He just capitalized on it.

Now, PLEASE, tell me specifically what "truth" is Trump telling us that you refer to in your above comment.

That it's all the illegals fault?
That, what? you tell me............... all I've heard from his mouth are crass insults, YUGE exaggerations, bald faced lies, etc..
Enlighten me. What "truth" is he telling us Americans that needs heeded pronto!??
  1. News casters and agencies are biased
  2. Country has become too PC
  3. Politicians are out for themselves and could not care less about the people who elected them
  4. Iran deal was terrible
  5. NAFTA is terrible
  6. We need to be an ally of Israel not support idiotic BDS crap
  7. The Clintons are corrupt liars
  8. Our immigration policies are weak
  9. Our tax code is too complex with too many loopholes
  10. Corporate inversions are killing our jobs

Here are a few
Regarding #2, LOL. You're literally arguing that Kaepernick et al should be more politically correct and stand for the anthem.
LOL....yup.

I wonder what Trump's tax breaks will do for him and his family....hmmmmm.
10/12/2017 11:35 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/12/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/12/2017 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 4:34:00 PM (view original):
Boris, maybe I'm just older. Not meaning to talk down........... you must be short.

You are correct though........ the Country WAS divided prior to Trump's run.
He just capitalized on it.

Now, PLEASE, tell me specifically what "truth" is Trump telling us that you refer to in your above comment.

That it's all the illegals fault?
That, what? you tell me............... all I've heard from his mouth are crass insults, YUGE exaggerations, bald faced lies, etc..
Enlighten me. What "truth" is he telling us Americans that needs heeded pronto!??
  3. Politicians are out for themselves and could not care less about the people who elected them
  5. NAFTA is terrible

Here are a few
Regarding #2, LOL. You're literally arguing that Kaepernick et al should be more politically correct and stand for the anthem.

President Donald Trump was infuriated when Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, and top national security aides pressured him to recertify the landmark 2015 international nuclear agreement with Iran in July, The Washington Post reported.

"He threw a fit," an unnamed source familiar with the discussion told the Post. "He was furious. Really furious. It's clear he felt jammed."

Trump has long railed against the agreement, negotiated by the Obama administration, promising to "rip up" the deal formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

But on July 17, the president recertified the agreement — which is required by Congress every 90 days — for the second time, after he was warned that withdrawing would threaten US national security interests and told that, while the deal is imperfect, it provides crucial benefits for the US and its allies.

The decision was made after "hours of arguing," The New York Times reported.

Last Thursday, Trump said in a meeting with his top military leaders that Iran had "not lived up to the spirit of their agreement" that aims to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

"The Iranian regime supports terrorism and exports violence, bloodshed, and chaos across the Middle East," Trump said. "That is why we must put an end to Iran's continued aggression and nuclear ambitions."

But earlier this month, Mattis publicly broke with the president, telling Congress he believes it is in the US national security interest to remain a party to the agreement, which also involves several other nations.

10/12/2017 11:41 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/12/2017 11:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/12/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 3:29:00 PM (view original):
You REALLY think that would have gotten anywhere near as much notice as his decision to "sit out" and/or kneel during the anthem at every football game he appeared at IN UNIFORM on national TV did???? WTF Boris, you're being ridiculous. Why do you think the NFL is concerned??? It's because he is using the NFL's national platform to get the attention. Your suggestion (the police station protest and all that) MIGHT get a couple of local news reporters, IF that!!

Get real. Once again............ being a defender of an ideology that has no truth at it's center (Trump's nationalism) is a major fool's errand. Just judging from our personal inter-action and your baseball knowledge I wouldn't have picked you for a fool.............

Sometimes facing truth is difficult. When you get as old as me and have been wrong as many times as I have, and have suffered the blows of life (both just and unjust-they both occur!) you learn that. That's the impact of that silly Nicholson line............ most folks don't really want the truth because (subconsciously) they know they can't handle it.

You're being duped by an allegiance to an ideology that no longer exists! This is where the modern T-party revolution (grassroots geezer movement--alt-right and all white) has led the repugnant party. Right into chaos. Your party got taken over by neo-phyte no-nothings (there are a few on here!) following the pied piper of illusion as they (and HE) look for someone (ANYONE) else to blame our societal problems on. Every T-party nut-job I ever met would **** his (or her!) pants at the mere inclusion of truth into the debate. They are all about fantasy......... and the way it USED to be (and never really was) back before the uppity coloreds of the world realized our Country gave them equal footing.

And started demanding equality. Grow up, Get over it. Take care of what's really important.... your family and your health.
Don't publicly back losers like Trump. That'll just bring you sorrow.
Bob if you want to have a debate then talk to me not at me. I am not a child. Your opinions are not facts. Don't tell me who to back and what that will bring me. I am an adult who can make his own decisions. I am a son of parents who are a son and daughter of holocaust survivors. I have lost 90% of my family to the Nazis. I face anti semitism at least once a year. I don't need people telling me how to think, how to vote or what to believe in. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

An opinion cannot be wrong.
An opinion can absolutely be wrong.
Damn straight! Otherwise all those flat-earthers opinion was correct and the world is flat!
10/12/2017 11:46 PM
I hear people say that all the time and I wonder just how stupid they can be.
10/12/2017 11:48 PM
60+ million felt Chump was a fit leader. Says it all.
10/12/2017 11:51 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/12/2017 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/12/2017 4:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Boris, I would never be uncivil to you. But, how can you "debate" with someone who "chooses" to think Trump doesn't "inflame or divide"? That's just delusional. You have chosen to NOT face truth on this issue. Even his supporters know he divides. They will publicly state that. They want the division. They want the destruction of the governing establishment. Have openly said so.
Trump (himself) has publicly called for his supporters to use violence against anti-Trump protestors. That's not dividing, inflaming??? I could list many other examples, but it's not worth my time. IF you can't even be intellectually honest enough with yourself to acknowledge and admit that Trump is a divider, an inflamer, there is no point to debating with you. Last point, Boris. I have many good friends who are a part of that 60+ million voters who were duped. I think they were wrong and foolish, but I don't mean personal insult to them by saying what I do. I just want to help them be wiser next time!

They/WE could start by refusing to even consider party acknowledgment when voting........... other than to hold Repugs. and Democraps in HIGH suspicion when comparing their candidates to any others (Ind., Lib., Green, whatever!)
After all, whose fault is it? If it isn't Repugs and Democraps and us fools who voted them in year after year after year after year!!!
LOL - still talking down to me, eh? Lovely. Trump is telling the truth and the country was already divided. It really came to boiling point during the Baltimore riots and the formation of BLM --- long before Trump. What were they protesting in Baltimore? Black police chief, black mayor, 10 of the 15 members of the legislature were black and all were Democrats. The POTUS was black as was the AG. So yes, black lives do matter, I agree as do all lives. You think I was duped, thats fine. My vote was meaningless anyway. I think when you use that sort of terminology and call Republicans, "Repugs" you are divisive and you are insulting. I am not even a Republican.

Hmmmm, divisive and insulting....get the **** out you ******* hypocrite.

Quotes from CCCP:

bronxcheer is an idiot. This is why the Libtards are the laughing stock of this country.

I am done wasting my time with you fools.

Oh no. Our debate is over. You got smoked. Now I am just picking on you for being a liar. And a dolt.

Clearly when you said you are a moderate who leans left you were lying. You likely live in your mother's basement. You didn't know what an Ad Hominem was and you could not spell aggressive. You are a stupid Libtard. I would crush you in a battle of wits as you are unarmed.

Some journalist.....you are a paper tiger.

You are a retard because you believe Israel is an aggressive country. Israel is a peaceful nation surrounded by intolerant nations who kill people for being gay or women for speaking out. Your ignorance is awesome. You have won the mantle for the stupidest person on these boards. Congrats.

tangplay and Bracco are idiots. Not sure which one is dumber. It is a toss up. At least Bracco admits he is a Libtard.

Please attain an education. I am happy to compare CVs at any time, sir.
Thanks for stalking. Never said I was perfect and several of those posts were a result of a retaliation due to a constant hate barrage.
10/13/2017 8:13 AM
Posted by The Taint on 10/12/2017 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Taint, what the heck is the matter with you?
10/13/2017 8:14 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 10:34:00 PM (view original):
BTW, on further reflection, I don't think ANY of your 10 listed items are "truths" espoused by Trump. Seems more like your own personal wish list.
  5. NAFTA is terrible

Really Bob? Which ones are false? Tell one! Please. Even the Dems agree on #9 and #10. You really believe ALL 10 are not truths?
10/13/2017 8:15 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Yes, it says they have a right to their opinion. It is called America. You thought HRC was the better candidate?
10/13/2017 8:16 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/13/2017 8:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 10/12/2017 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/12/2017 4:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Boris, I would never be uncivil to you. But, how can you "debate" with someone who "chooses" to think Trump doesn't "inflame or divide"? That's just delusional. You have chosen to NOT face truth on this issue. Even his supporters know he divides. They will publicly state that. They want the division. They want the destruction of the governing establishment. Have openly said so.
Trump (himself) has publicly called for his supporters to use violence against anti-Trump protestors. That's not dividing, inflaming??? I could list many other examples, but it's not worth my time. IF you can't even be intellectually honest enough with yourself to acknowledge and admit that Trump is a divider, an inflamer, there is no point to debating with you. Last point, Boris. I have many good friends who are a part of that 60+ million voters who were duped. I think they were wrong and foolish, but I don't mean personal insult to them by saying what I do. I just want to help them be wiser next time!

They/WE could start by refusing to even consider party acknowledgment when voting........... other than to hold Repugs. and Democraps in HIGH suspicion when comparing their candidates to any others (Ind., Lib., Green, whatever!)
After all, whose fault is it? If it isn't Repugs and Democraps and us fools who voted them in year after year after year after year!!!
LOL - still talking down to me, eh? Lovely. Trump is telling the truth and the country was already divided. It really came to boiling point during the Baltimore riots and the formation of BLM --- long before Trump. What were they protesting in Baltimore? Black police chief, black mayor, 10 of the 15 members of the legislature were black and all were Democrats. The POTUS was black as was the AG. So yes, black lives do matter, I agree as do all lives. You think I was duped, thats fine. My vote was meaningless anyway. I think when you use that sort of terminology and call Republicans, "Repugs" you are divisive and you are insulting. I am not even a Republican.

Hmmmm, divisive and insulting....get the **** out you ******* hypocrite.

Quotes from CCCP:

bronxcheer is an idiot. This is why the Libtards are the laughing stock of this country.

I am done wasting my time with you fools.

Oh no. Our debate is over. You got smoked. Now I am just picking on you for being a liar. And a dolt.

Clearly when you said you are a moderate who leans left you were lying. You likely live in your mother's basement. You didn't know what an Ad Hominem was and you could not spell aggressive. You are a stupid Libtard. I would crush you in a battle of wits as you are unarmed.

Some journalist.....you are a paper tiger.

You are a retard because you believe Israel is an aggressive country. Israel is a peaceful nation surrounded by intolerant nations who kill people for being gay or women for speaking out. Your ignorance is awesome. You have won the mantle for the stupidest person on these boards. Congrats.

tangplay and Bracco are idiots. Not sure which one is dumber. It is a toss up. At least Bracco admits he is a Libtard.

Please attain an education. I am happy to compare CVs at any time, sir.
Thanks for stalking. Never said I was perfect and several of those posts were a result of a retaliation due to a constant hate barrage.
Just admit you're just as insulting and divisive and get off your high horse.
10/13/2017 8:18 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/13/2017 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 10/12/2017 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Taint, what the heck is the matter with you?
You think an opinion can't be wrong and you wonder what the matter is wrong with me?
10/13/2017 8:19 AM
some people are of the opinion that the holocaust was fake.
10/13/2017 8:22 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/13/2017 8:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Yes, it says they have a right to their opinion. It is called America. You thought HRC was the better candidate?
I thought Gary Johnson (and probably the entire rest of the Repugs field of candidates--minus Paul and Christie) was. His running mate, too!
HRC sucked, too, but at least she would have had some clue as to HOW to go about the serious business of representing ALL the Country.
10/13/2017 8:23 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/13/2017 8:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2017 10:34:00 PM (view original):
BTW, on further reflection, I don't think ANY of your 10 listed items are "truths" espoused by Trump. Seems more like your own personal wish list.
  5. NAFTA is terrible

Really Bob? Which ones are false? Tell one! Please. Even the Dems agree on #9 and #10. You really believe ALL 10 are not truths?
1 thru 3 are true. But have nothing to do with rump. That's been the case (and MANY say so!) for years!
4 thru 8 are strictly just opinion. I may agree with your assessment on some of them (like #7) BUT, it's just opinion, not fact!
("corrupt liars" is a judgment call--------- they haven't been convicted of anything, yet!)

9 and 10 we can all agree on and (again) didn't need Rump to point that out.

I'll say one thing of note about Rump. He got the Bushes AND the Clintons to agree on something. (The whole Damn families!)
They all felt (and voted accordingly) that he was completely unfit for the job. Their view was superior to yours. They had been closer to the fray!
10/13/2017 8:30 AM
Posted by The Taint on 10/13/2017 8:22:00 AM (view original):
some people are of the opinion that the holocaust was fake.
Holocaust was a fact. Its like saying the Sun is not hot.

10/13/2017 8:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...20 Next ▸
Faux Outrage, Silly Tantrums, & a Nation for Sale Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.