All Mountain West Championship game Topic

In Crum our New Mexico team faces San Diego State in the NT Championship gam tonight. I am thinking this may be a first in HD history. Everyone wish me luck LOL.
10/8/2017 9:24 AM
Good luck, chapel.
10/8/2017 11:50 AM
Very impressive - proud of my MWC brethren
10/8/2017 3:08 PM
This will put the Mountain West at 5 since 3.0 started, only one behind the Big East. I honestly think that even a non Mid Major conference with good coaches could start to win some championships.
10/8/2017 5:48 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 10/8/2017 5:48:00 PM (view original):
This will put the Mountain West at 5 since 3.0 started, only one behind the Big East. I honestly think that even a non Mid Major conference with good coaches could start to win some championships.
I think the Big Sky, WCC, and Big West have the best shots to.
10/8/2017 5:54 PM
It's bound to happen soon. maybe your Weber State team.
10/8/2017 6:09 PM
Congratulations on getting two MWC teams in title game
10/9/2017 6:19 AM
Congratulations to my "former" Conference Mates in the MWC. Dexter, and chapel are both deserving the Crown and it is a shame that one had to lose!
( Specific Congrats to chapelhill for his title).
Let me also give props to my current SEC Conference mates, as the Final Four was all SEC and MWC. Both groups of guys are awesome and if you are searching for a D1 Conference to join in Crum World please consider one of these two Conferences (both groups of guys will be glad to have you fill an empty slot).
10/9/2017 7:51 AM
All Mountain West Championship game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.