Four EES out of four Topic

#always stupid
#always spudit

Still haven't answered the question. Even though we all know you can't. Stick to the topics you can contribute to.....like how to handle dual personas on an internet game.
10/13/2017 3:03 PM
I had three schollies, lost a roll, got a development player in, invested on a late to fill the ees (I thought I was losing two). Then I lost four ees, thought of movin' but I like Clemson. It gave me 12k, I spent on a player I had already invested ap in, won the roll at 48%, saw my other target battled for (3 teams vh or h), backed down and concentrated on the international I was already on. Spent 5k on hvs, won the roll at 66% to Arizona A+. So I still have four schollies, brought in a three stars and a five stars but I doubt I am going to fill anything else. Players sign too fast and I am out of cash. Don't think it's working as intended. I replaced the defensive player of the year with a five stars, which was my plan from the start, but the three other spots were not filled with the same talent, heck, I needed to get at least two more players. The SIM does not generate enough quality players in the southeast with all the teams playing
10/14/2017 9:37 AM
This is dumb. "The SIM does not generate enough quality players in the southeast with all the teams playing".

Everybody is recruiting from the same pool. "'mo better players" is always dumb because of that simple fact.
10/14/2017 10:14 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/14/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
This is dumb. "The SIM does not generate enough quality players in the southeast with all the teams playing".

Everybody is recruiting from the same pool. "'mo better players" is always dumb because of that simple fact.
Well, I would agree but the 2nd session does that and the SIM does not take the number of teams owned in his equation and it definitely has an impact. Drafting in NY is not like drafting in LA or Utah ... close teams are everywhere. I can sometimes go as high as connecticut from SC... SEC, ACC, Big 10, some BiG 12 and Big East are all near, add the A10... It gets crowded. There is really is nothing left for me to recruit... unless I get players to be water boys.
10/14/2017 10:36 AM
Posted by metsmax on 10/13/2017 7:51:00 AM (view original):
Just about exactly a year ago, then admin said they were working on announcing EEs at an earlier stage in the process. Hope new admin follows through
Wouldnt matter unless they announced around the time the first stage started. If they announced anytime after the first stage the damage is already done.
10/14/2017 12:33 PM
Posted by zorzii on 10/14/2017 10:36:00 AM (view original):

Well, I would agree but the 2nd session does that and the SIM does not take the number of teams owned in his equation and it definitely has an impact. Drafting in NY is not like drafting in LA or Utah ... close teams are everywhere. I can sometimes go as high as connecticut from SC... SEC, ACC, Big 10, some BiG 12 and Big East are all near, add the A10... It gets crowded. There is really is nothing left for me to recruit... unless I get players to be water boys.
Point is, if everyone gets A or A+ players, there isn't much point in recruiting.
10/14/2017 12:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/14/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 10/14/2017 10:36:00 AM (view original):

Point is, if everyone gets A or A+ players, there isn't much point in recruiting.
I did not. I got a 540 pg, I got a three stars pf... What I am saying is that if I could get two more 540 projects, I would... There isn't anything left. I want to win, I get anybody that will help whether it's not or by 2nd, 3rd or senior season. Ees stuff declaring before second session is a mess.
10/14/2017 1:00 PM
So you got some Bs and maybe even some Cs? THAT'S how recruiting should work. Some get great classes, some get good classes, some get average classes, some get poor classes and, God forbid, some get terrible classes. I have 5 openings at Lander. I think every recruit I'm on is contested. If I get them, I'll have a great class. If I lose every one, I'll have a terrible class. That's the game.
10/14/2017 1:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/14/2017 1:07:00 PM (view original):
So you got some Bs and maybe even some Cs? THAT'S how recruiting should work. Some get great classes, some get good classes, some get average classes, some get poor classes and, God forbid, some get terrible classes. I have 5 openings at Lander. I think every recruit I'm on is contested. If I get them, I'll have a great class. If I lose every one, I'll have a terrible class. That's the game.
I did, but I can't fill my schollies. I have four left. I lost only one roll which means if I had won, I would be in need of 1... cause I truly don't think I will ever get 12 filled with the way the game is. As for Lander, welcome to the. Carolinas, hell in WIS
10/14/2017 1:13 PM
You know what I won't do if I lose out on all of them?
10/14/2017 1:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/14/2017 1:15:00 PM (view original):
You know what I won't do if I lose out on all of them?
Go to D1?
10/14/2017 1:17 PM
Kiss your wife goodnight?
10/14/2017 1:18 PM
Kiss your wife goodnight?
10/14/2017 1:18 PM
Buy an airplane ticket to Honolulu?
10/14/2017 1:19 PM
But Mike you won't lose five rolls... don't battle!
10/14/2017 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13 Next ▸
Four EES out of four Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.