Current Champions Topic

These two popped up on the current champions list. They understood 2.0 and they understand 3.0. If you wanted to find someone to give you team building/game planning advice....start with them. There are a bunch of current clowns on the message boards who think they know sh^T......these two really do.

I've been in the same Smith world as Chap and he is very smart. Grats to you both.

Also, if anyone is looking for a mentor and wants to co-coach a D1 team let me know. I won't co-pay (lol) but I will provide feedback and insight.
User World Division Titles
chapelhillne Crum DI 13
the0nlyis Crum DII 9
10/9/2017 12:53 PM
Posted by mullycj on 10/9/2017 12:53:00 PM (view original):
These two popped up on the current champions list. They understood 2.0 and they understand 3.0. If you wanted to find someone to give you team building/game planning advice....start with them. There are a bunch of current clowns on the message boards who think they know sh^T......these two really do.

I've been in the same Smith world as Chap and he is very smart. Grats to you both.

Also, if anyone is looking for a mentor and wants to co-coach a D1 team let me know. I won't co-pay (lol) but I will provide feedback and insight.
User World Division Titles
chapelhillne Crum DI 13
the0nlyis Crum DII 9
I agree 100 percent with mully...These two understand how the game is played. Love competing against them both. Congratulations to the both of you!
10/9/2017 1:11 PM
Also, Buddhagamer just won a title at UCLA. Just won 4 out of past 5 titles in Phelan. WOW.
10/9/2017 1:16 PM
Ab90 is seriously hot **** too.
10/9/2017 3:54 PM
Qb4usf is one of best at d3 if he's willing to help.
10/9/2017 8:47 PM
Arfy is pretty damn good as well.
10/9/2017 8:53 PM
Posted by piman314 on 10/9/2017 8:47:00 PM (view original):
Qb4usf is one of best at d3 if he's willing to help.
Piman is great. Especially DIII.
10/9/2017 9:31 PM
Thanks guys - really appreciate it. Although I have played over 400 seasons to get 13 championships, lol, so I could probably use some tutoring for winning the games that really count. I definitely don't mind helping new players.
10/9/2017 11:11 PM
Current Champions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.