Shtickless (S44) is full! Topic

Shtickless, one of the oldest worlds in HBD, has one opening. We're currently in the 2nd round of the playoffs, but are looking to fill the spot ASAP so that we can roll immediately!

Please reach out if you have any questions about the world rules - the TL;DR is that we don't allow tanking. Thin-skinned managers need not apply.

Here's an overview of the open team:

Open Team (AL West) (117-45) - Insanely stacked team that just won the WS. Built to win 100+ games for several seasons. Easiest decision you'll make choosing a team.

New York (AL) (43-119) - Looking to reap the benefits of another user's tanking? Then this is the team for you! After already having multiple consecutive 100-loss seasons in a row, upon learning that he would be removed if he had another 100 loss season next season, this owner jumped ship. A ton of prospects and a payroll under $30m, this team is basically a blank slate for anyone looking to skip to the end of a rebuilding process.

Scranton Stranglers (AL) (52-110) - This team has gone 52-110 in consecutive seasons. Part of this is due to a few absentee managers, and part of it is due to a lack of veteran talent. There are a few absolute studs on the roster that haven't even hit arbitration yet, but full disclosure - there are a few subpar contracts the next manager needs to deal with. Still, an excellent rebuilding opportunity with plenty of prospects to build on in a very competitive division.
Team has been claimed!

Sitemail me if interested!
10/19/2017 10:51 AM (edited)
Just had another team open up - sitemail me if interested!
10/11/2017 4:00 PM
WS champs just opened up! Previous owner purchased them from the previous owner for over $100 and jumped ship after winning a championship. Bizarre situation, but one you can take advantage of! Sitemail me for details!
10/18/2017 5:06 PM
Button has been pushed! Thanks for everyone who reached out about open positions - feel free to sitemail me if you're interested in taking the next available opening in Shtickless.
10/19/2017 10:51 AM
Shtickless (S44) is full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.