Dynamic Salaries Question Topic

I'm not sure if WIS ever responds to these suggestions or looks at them. My concern is the Dynamic Salaries. My feeling is that the salary updates happen too often and it is really making a lot of the good players unusable unless you're playing in a high cap league. I saw this coming, but nobody listened. Why not do a salary update ONCE per year when the players from the ending MLB season are added to the game? What we are seeing is an inflation in salary prices at a very quick rate. If you updated the salaries once per year that inflation would be slowed down. It's getting to the point where the open league, which I believe is a good fun format and staple of this game is going to be no fun to play. Should Addie Joss really cost over $20 million? Should Howard Johnson really cost over $8 million? Just food for thought. At some point, I think WIS has to consider taking over the salary structure again and get rid of the dynamic salaries. In my opinion, it was a short sighted decision to have the updates so frequently.
10/11/2017 1:04 PM
Personally I was getting tired of facing Joss every 3rd game and seeing the same cookies all of the time. I would agree that once a year would be much better.
10/21/2017 2:18 PM
We dont have to worry about salary updates too often!!!
10/22/2017 10:00 AM
Dynamic Salaries Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.