Posted by MikeT23 on 12/7/2017 4:39:00 PM (view original):
OK, one more question. I made the tourney as 4 seed(maybe a 3 but I'm not sure and don't care to check).

My assumption is I can move up. I've got scouting money left. Should I use it to scout more guys for the next user? I know it will be there for him but would he still get more if I ran it down to zero?
He should still get a full scouting and recruiting budget. When I moved up, I maxed out on scouting and recruiting spend in session 1 to give my replacement as good a chance as possible to come in and succeed as a replacement.
12/7/2017 5:28 PM
This is good info. Am I the only user who didn't know it? Might make RS2 easier for folks.
12/7/2017 5:47 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/7/2017 5:47:00 PM (view original):
This is good info. Am I the only user who didn't know it? Might make RS2 easier for folks.
I think most people probably take the position that they're leaving and really don't care what happens to the next guy. Not trying to be cynical just realistic. It's not a bad idea, probably just not an entirely popular one.
12/7/2017 10:35 PM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.