WilkTalks Podcast (Season 136 Dawn of the Season) Topic

Dawn of the Season 136 Episode. D1AA content only.

https://wilktalks.podbean.com/e/season-136-dawn-of-a-season/

Teams Discussed:

Delaware State
Maine
Samford
Youngstown State
Princeton
Marist
N.Iowa
GA Southern
William & Mary
Texas State
Texas Southern

Hope you enjoy.
10/13/2017 12:47 AM
I guess Dayton is going to have to show everyone who's daddy.
10/13/2017 9:22 AM
You bet! Good talent...need to bring the coaching skill up to the talent on the team and you can do some real damage this year for sure. I have you at #7. Oddly enough, I thought I would not have enough content to fill up 60 minutes but when I stop talking about 10 teams and look up, I am over 60 minutes. Trying to keep each podcats at 45-60 minutes more or less.

Good luck this year!

nitros (James)
10/13/2017 9:47 AM
Great job nitros, you may be sharing to much in regards to tactics ;)....joking aside, great job.
10/13/2017 10:10 AM
We should donate to help keep you going. You're like Tony Romo the broadcaster. Very insightful.
10/13/2017 12:15 PM
Hah, no need to donate. I am just doing a little content until TD/CJ get back in the saddle. Although, I may do the recruiting show each year...I am weird in that I like watching that process.

Duke: You know, I considered making no comments on strategy, but figured if a coach is listening...anything I say they probably know or can see themselves. If that becomes an issue or if it bothers you, just fire me a sitemail...happy to stop doing it for your team.

nitros (James)
10/13/2017 2:14 PM
Posted by nitros on 10/13/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Hah, no need to donate. I am just doing a little content until TD/CJ get back in the saddle. Although, I may do the recruiting show each year...I am weird in that I like watching that process.

Duke: You know, I considered making no comments on strategy, but figured if a coach is listening...anything I say they probably know or can see themselves. If that becomes an issue or if it bothers you, just fire me a sitemail...happy to stop doing it for your team.

nitros (James)
I am only pulling your chain nitros, I doubt anyone with any skills at this game at all would miss your point. I will take it further, I am going to pass a lot, middle area, to my WR's.
10/13/2017 4:49 PM
Well done nitros
10/13/2017 7:52 PM
Posted by nitros on 10/13/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):

nitros (James)
Nitros, your podcast is awesome. There's room for 3. Keep 'em coming as long as you have the time!
10/13/2017 11:02 PM
Love the podcast. Nice analysis and discussion. Really enjoyed it.
10/17/2017 12:10 AM
WilkTalks Podcast (Season 136 Dawn of the Season) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.