So it looks like you're allowed to have aliases in leagues you run and there's no punishment from wis. Benhoidal is an admitted liar and cheater. Beware of joining any league he's in. He rigs the draft lotteries, his unethical behavior seems to have no boundaries.

He was removed as commish for lying and cheating in league of basketball. Because he created the league in the system, wis has given him the commish job back. What a joke.

I'm sure he'll cry and this will be removed but read up...it's all true. He convinced wis that he only paid for the other team and a "friend" ran it. They appear to believe anything that won't cost them money.
10/17/2017 4:35 PM
So benhoidal was caught cheating owning at least one extra team in the league of basketball. He tried to claim it was a "friend" running the team, but it was ben. Made a nice trade with ben too giving him a lottery pick for nobody. That's ben in a nutshell. He booted me for calling him out for cheating. He's a lying, cheating, manipulative loser that can't win in this game without cheating. I caught him in the act, so he removed me.
10/17/2017 9:15 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.