NEW MGMT - NOW WHAT? Topic

HD has the potential to be a GREAT game but right now there are a lot of minor and major issues that could easily be fixed. Is this just how the game will always be, will there be an organized discussion, or is there a plan for changes?

We are waiting to hear from the new leaders, your lemmings await.
10/13/2017 10:34 AM
Probably not a good sign if you ask me. They made the announcement almost 2 months ago that Sports Hub was taking over. I wasn't expecting any major changes, I understand there is a transition period. However, the fact that seble posted that announcement almost 2 months ago without any updates is discouraging to say the least. I don't think it would be too much to ask for them to take 5 minutes out of their day every couple of weeks to let us know what's going on. To me, it's not a big deal, but for the rest of the dwindling customer base, definitely not the best overall strategy to keep the customers in the dark.
10/13/2017 11:16 AM
Some people may find the unknown really exciting.

Women want a man who is tall, dark and mysterious.
10/13/2017 11:24 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Patience is a virtue.
10/13/2017 12:06 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 10/13/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
I have noticed little tweaks in the last few weeks. Kudos to WIS for working on the game and not making a big deal of it.
Wtf
10/13/2017 12:38 PM
I have noticed little tweaks in the last few weeks. Kudos to WIS for working on the game and not making a big deal of it.
this guy is just unreal hah. it's like a parody account. is the joke on us? i think it is
10/13/2017 1:29 PM
Coach Spud should be checked into the psychiatric ward. I would probably be very concerned if he lived within 10 miles of me.
10/13/2017 1:31 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 10/13/2017 1:29:00 PM (view original):
this guy is just unreal hah. it's like a parody account. is the joke on us? i think it is
Well he's right about this one. I've noticed little tweaks too. See the thing at the bottom of the page that says "Powered by Sportshub"? They added that and it has a link that works and everything!
10/13/2017 2:01 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 10/13/2017 11:16:00 AM (view original):
Probably not a good sign if you ask me. They made the announcement almost 2 months ago that Sports Hub was taking over. I wasn't expecting any major changes, I understand there is a transition period. However, the fact that seble posted that announcement almost 2 months ago without any updates is discouraging to say the least. I don't think it would be too much to ask for them to take 5 minutes out of their day every couple of weeks to let us know what's going on. To me, it's not a big deal, but for the rest of the dwindling customer base, definitely not the best overall strategy to keep the customers in the dark.
SportHub: Please show that you care about HD and ban thecheater17!
10/13/2017 2:43 PM
What tweaks?
I haven't seen anything in 6 months, but I'm curious what you've seen.
10/13/2017 3:14 PM
Posted by kevb on 10/13/2017 10:34:00 AM (view original):
HD has the potential to be a GREAT game but right now there are a lot of minor and major issues that could easily be fixed. Is this just how the game will always be, will there be an organized discussion, or is there a plan for changes?

We are waiting to hear from the new leaders, your lemmings await.
My only question is not with the cosmetics.
I wanna know if they like the 3.0 changes or if they will acknowledge there was an over-correction.
I've already unchecked auto-renew... But if they agree 3.0 needs some tweaks to make it more like a dynasty simulation, I'm interested. just tell us your thoughts on the big picture of what you think needs to be tweaked so we can make our minds up...
10/13/2017 3:17 PM
LOL
10/13/2017 4:30 PM
Have said this before and will say it again, its just best to assume nothing is going to change and then be pleasantly surprised in 2 years when something does happen.
10/13/2017 4:32 PM
I'm glad I started reading the Forums instead of just playing for the last year. You guys are hilarious.
10/13/2017 4:37 PM
12 Next ▸
NEW MGMT - NOW WHAT? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.