NEW MGMT - NOW WHAT? Topic

So, if I understand it correctly, seble is part of a group that bought WifS. Coming from WifS, you'd expect him to be the lead man regarding WifS. But, if his partners read this forum, they have to think "Damn, dude, most of those fellas hate you. I think we're gonna hold off on letting you make changes. We need a better feel for that game."

But, anyway, it's been a couple of months. They have other matters to attend to other than HD. Relax, chill out and wait. Except stewdog. You remain unchecked. Bet someone grabs your team.
10/13/2017 4:41 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 10/13/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
I have noticed little tweaks in the last few weeks. Kudos to WIS for working on the game and not making a big deal of it.
This I have to hear. What tweaks, spud?
10/13/2017 5:07 PM
But, if his partners read this forum, they have to think "Damn, dude, most of those fellas hate you. I think we're gonna hold off on letting you make changes. We need a better feel for that game."

LOL!

I hope you're just goofing around and you don't really think this.
10/13/2017 5:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Benis on 10/13/2017 5:15:00 PM (view original):
But, if his partners read this forum, they have to think "Damn, dude, most of those fellas hate you. I think we're gonna hold off on letting you make changes. We need a better feel for that game."

LOL!

Meh. I don't know the power structure at SportsHub. Unless seble is calling the shots at WifS, I doubt he has 100% of the say in what happens next. More likely, they have other pressing matters. Again, your 20 cents a day probably doesn't pay their bills. I'll say it again, especially for those who are "playing on credits then I'm gone if there aren't big changes", HD isn't some cash cow. It's more important to SportsHub than it was for FOX but I doubt the revenue of HD is a first priority. If so, expect a new owner soon.
10/13/2017 5:55 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/13/2017 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 10/13/2017 5:15:00 PM (view original):

LOL!

Meh. I don't know the power structure at SportsHub. Unless seble is calling the shots at WifS, I doubt he has 100% of the say in what happens next. More likely, they have other pressing matters. Again, your 20 cents a day probably doesn't pay their bills. I'll say it again, especially for those who are "playing on credits then I'm gone if there aren't big changes", HD isn't some cash cow. It's more important to SportsHub than it was for FOX but I doubt the revenue of HD is a first priority. If so, expect a new owner soon.
Exactly my point. The folks that run sportshub aren't reading the forums and making a decision on who runs the game based upon what they hear. That's ridiculous.
10/13/2017 6:22 PM
They might be reading the forums but I hope they aren't making decisions based on what they read.

Which is why these threads are ridiculous. Which was exactly my point.
10/13/2017 6:38 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/13/2017 6:38:00 PM (view original):
They might be reading the forums but I hope they aren't making decisions based on what they read.

Which is why these threads are ridiculous. Which was exactly my point.
Bingo!
10/14/2017 1:10 PM
The forums might not be read by the decision makers. But it's all we have.
10/16/2017 10:07 AM
◂ Prev 12
NEW MGMT - NOW WHAT? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.