DRAFT 'EM ALL LEAGUE 8--FULL Topic

welcome aboard simisox! Down to THREE openings!
11/13/2017 1:58 PM
I am literally baffled at how long this is taking to fill. This never happens with this league. There are 800+ views of this thread and yet it's still not full. What's not to like? It's an all time draft with great owners, and competitive seasons. And it's baseball, not the basketball or football sims that take a guarter century to get filled. I mean seriously, what's the deal (no pun intended)? If you've played before, how hard is it to say if you're in or out? And if you're out, why? I just don't get it.
11/15/2017 9:03 PM
The only thing I can think of is kelly1's domination of three straight WS and two wins in those three. That would actually make me want to be in more to try and dethrone him lol. Maybe owners didn't like the new "draft your ballpark" idea. Maybe owners don't want to sign up for a draft league that is going to take three weeks to finish. Maybe some owners didn't like me or my complaining if they didn't pick for 8-10 hours. I dunno rjk...I think this is a real fun league and an ever more fun draft. Kinda baffling, but maybe those are some reasons
If you want me to open this up to current owners taking on a 2nd team, I'm ok with that.
11/15/2017 10:19 PM
Really excited to draft for this league. Hope we get some great owners to join. Sounds like some great new owners and returning owners.
11/15/2017 11:46 PM
im fine for allowing people to have 2 teams....i just wont be one of them, i have a hard enough time keeping up with one set of picks half the time heh
11/16/2017 9:18 AM
LOL I gotcha daddyz. I won't intentionally take two teams, but I am ready and willing to do so if we have a draft no-show.

homie, I'm sure you will love it. There are at least a half dozen regular returning owners here who swear that this is their favorite draft league on WIS
11/17/2017 12:01 AM
I’ll go with two if we need it!
11/20/2017 2:30 PM
OK ej you got it. I'm puttin you down for two. Anyone else to get this thing going?
11/20/2017 3:19 PM
I'll play again.
11/21/2017 8:55 AM

I'll try , if there's one

I'll take a spo
11/21/2017 12:30 PM
Welcome aboard brucel! Welcome back Chisock! I am gonna sit on this one more day and see if we can get one more so that ej doesn't have to take a 2nd team. We've waited this long right?
11/21/2017 4:21 PM
Who is going to take the last spot?!?

I would imagine we'll get the league draft order done shortly after it fills and that we are going to use the public theme league forum for drafting, correct?
11/21/2017 10:21 PM
I'll take it.
11/21/2017 10:26 PM
OK great dnc, you got it!

Yes, that is correct homie. I will be using random.org to do the draft order sometime Wednesday, and I will set up the draft page one on the baseball "theme leagues" dorum. I will then sitemail all owners and let them know we are starting the draft and ask for everyone to reply that they are ready. After I hear from everyone, we will start round one ON THE CLOCK this time.
11/22/2017 2:44 AM
◂ Prev 1234
DRAFT 'EM ALL LEAGUE 8--FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.