I left the recruiting cycle with 1 open scholarship. The assistant coach helps fill the void. Usually the player is useless but I looked and he added a QB. I'm thinking he would suck but it shows he's a 62 rating with 54 work Ethic. Not all that bad. Is there something to this or is that a random thing?
10/16/2017 2:24 AM
The AI fills open scholarships totally at random. It looks like you got the lucky draw this time.
10/16/2017 7:53 AM
As Bj said, you got lucky this draw . But if you don't want to take on dead wood, in the future "Never" allow the AI to make a pick for you. Budget and make sure you have enough to make your own choices.
Most times the AI picks are Horrid to worse ! And even if the numbers start decent(which is rare), you have no idea what his growth potential is . So his numbers may start ok, but by Sr year he may suck for a Sr.
10/16/2017 9:25 AM
I sent a ticket in on this and the response was that the engine creates a whole new list of walk ons. So you definitely got lucky on that one.
10/16/2017 10:52 PM
Posted by starfinder77 on 10/16/2017 10:52:00 PM (view original):
I sent a ticket in on this and the response was that the engine creates a whole new list of walk ons. So you definitely got lucky on that one.
I always wondered whether or not you would have ever been able to find the walkons that you are given in any kind of recruiting search. Not that you would, but I didn't know if they randomly picked a guy from way down the list or if they "created" these guys after recruiting was over.
10/17/2017 1:10 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.