10/19/2017 8:06 PM (edited)
This is on hold. Going to be one heck of a forum post coming soon I suspect...
10/16/2017 5:31 PM
Laugh while you can...only thing saving you is a spineless customer service. For now at least. Nobody is going to win when the dust settles.
10/16/2017 11:31 PM
So benhoidal was caught cheating owning at least one extra team in the league of basketball. He tried to claim it was a "friend" running the team, but it was ben. Made a nice trade with ben too giving him a lottery pick for nobody. That's ben in a nutshell. He booted me for calling him out for cheating. He's a lying, cheating, manipulative loser that can't win in this game without cheating. I caught him in the act, so he removed me.
10/17/2017 9:14 PM
Posted by slashtc on 10/17/2017 9:14:00 PM (view original):
So benhoidal was caught cheating owning at least one extra team in the league of basketball. He tried to claim it was a "friend" running the team, but it was ben. Made a nice trade with ben too giving him a lottery pick for nobody. That's ben in a nutshell. He booted me for calling him out for cheating. He's a lying, cheating, manipulative loser that can't win in this game without cheating. I caught him in the act, so he removed me.
None of this is true Slash. You have a dispute with Ben so you want to slander him in any way possible.
10/18/2017 11:30 PM
Karlisgod joined the league of basketball. Ben stated he didn’t know anything about him when karl signed up. WIS confirmed ben paid for karlisgod's team. At that point ben said it was a friend of his. Those are all facts that can't be denied.
10/19/2017 10:02 AM
That was a year ago. Ben apologized and you two made up. He also stepped down as commisoner. That has nothing to do with recent events.
10/19/2017 10:26 AM
What season will this be for?
10/19/2017 7:39 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.