Someone says something that hasn't happened in the last 20 years to my knowledge (a 5 star rated basketball player turning down an offer to play at an elite D1 university to play D2 ball ).

Why would you NOT want to know more about this? Isn't that an interesting story to read about?

Someone tells you there are Dingos out in the desert stealing babies and you're not going to check it out for more info?
10/19/2017 3:15 PM
Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But I don't come back with "I don't see any goddam dingos stealing babies in the desert. In fact, I can't even find a report on a missing baby. What desert? When? I need some facts!!!"
10/19/2017 3:19 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Benis on 10/19/2017 4:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by johnsensing on 10/19/2017 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/19/2017 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But I don't come back with "I don't see any goddam dingos stealing babies in the desert. In fact, I can't even find a report on a missing baby. What desert? When? I need some facts!!!"
You can always tell when it's a slow day at work for mike.

And spud's comment about hiding on the internet was fantastic. Really enjoying his recent work.
hahahaha and all of a sudden your post instantly receives negative votes from Spud.

Or maybe it was Mike.
Not me. I have JSS blocked.

But I had a pretty busy day at work. I was simply making an off-hand comment that a few of you went to great lengths to dispute a personal experience. I mean "great" is probably an exaggeration but it's more effort than most would put in. Then you made it about me making a big deal of out something I thought YOU were making a big deal.
10/19/2017 4:52 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/19/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):

And spud's comment about hiding on the internet was fantastic. Really enjoying his recent work.
hahahaha and all of a sudden your post instantly receives negative votes from Spud.

Or maybe it was Mike.

But I had a pretty busy day at work. I was simply making an off-hand comment that a few of you went to great lengths to dispute a personal experience. I mean "great" is probably an exaggeration but it's more effort than most would put in. Then you made it about me making a big deal of out something I thought YOU were making a big deal.
My effort took about two minutes. I was actually hoping to find a name to prove the guy right.
10/19/2017 5:08 PM
Meh. About 120 more seconds than I would have spent. To prove or dispute.
10/19/2017 6:00 PM
I love when mike gives other people **** for wasting time. The ultimate irony.
10/19/2017 6:52 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 10/19/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/19/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):

Or maybe it was Mike.

My effort took about two minutes. I was actually hoping to find a name to prove the guy right.
okay okay, I admit it. I spent 10 minutes on google looking at the Michigan Mr Basketball list and the 247 top recruits list from 2005.
10/19/2017 7:03 PM
Loser.
10/19/2017 7:26 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.