ash who posted priceless primers for newbs banned Topic

ashamael has been banned from the forums for posting something crude about seble - seems to me ash has been infinitely more valuable to this sim in the last decade than any member of site staff including seble

in addition to educating several generations of owners ash has been running progressives for years
10/18/2017 9:45 AM
Like almost any company or organization, WIS' rule enforcement has always been selective. Mike T has always gotten away with language that others have been suspended for. Pics of dics have been allowed from some users and not others. Heck, currently one user has been given blanket redline authority because he cried to Admin that too many people were picking on him. Unfortunately, selective enforcement seems to be the way of today's World.
10/18/2017 9:59 AM
they claim it was a second infraction (with the first coming in 2009)
10/18/2017 10:01 AM
That was 8 years ago wth! Being banned is way to extreme.
10/18/2017 10:08 AM
to be clear he told seble to go f himself (or something like very like that) in a recently bumped thread from years ago where he dealt with ridiculous customer service/two faced run around
10/18/2017 10:11 AM
10/18/2017 4:56 PM Customer Support
I've reinstated your posting rights since the original offense was so long ago. Please abide by the terms of use when posting. Thanks.

Thank you Customer Support for this decision, and to everyone who went to bat for me or did what they could to pick up the slack in our prog leagues.
10/18/2017 5:33 PM
Posted by ashamael on 10/18/2017 5:33:00 PM (view original):
10/18/2017 4:56 PM Customer Support
I've reinstated your posting rights since the original offense was so long ago. Please abide by the terms of use when posting. Thanks.

Thank you Customer Support for this decision, and to everyone who went to bat for me or did what they could to pick up the slack in our prog leagues.
Nice!
10/18/2017 5:58 PM
that's great news
10/18/2017 7:44 PM
ash who posted priceless primers for newbs banned Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.