Rupp-Southland Conference Topic

With the release of 3.0, it has made recruiting top players at smaller conferences a reality. We are trying to build the Southland conference in Rupp into a power conference. We now have four very good coaches who are building some very strong teams. As the new coaches have built up prestige, we are seeing many 4* and 5* players coming into the conference and as prestige continues to improve, so will the teams. We need more human coaches in the conference to help build up conference strength. There are some sim coached teams available with some very good potential. Would love to see some coaches join us, anyone who is moving up from Div II or any Div I coach looking for a solid place to move, the Southland conference is certainly a conference with a bright future.
10/18/2017 11:48 AM
Good luck on the build, seetheelk! One of my favorite parts of this game is the possibility of a conference like Southland becoming a power conference.

I hope some strong coaches take you up on this!
10/18/2017 12:29 PM
I am there, if I somehow get qualified! Left a D1 program I was not enjoying and lowered myself to D3. Surely will not be D1 eligible unless I somehow take Bridgewater to the Sweet Sixteen. Perhaps next season.
10/19/2017 9:41 AM
Posted by wvufan76 on 10/19/2017 9:41:00 AM (view original):
I am there, if I somehow get qualified! Left a D1 program I was not enjoying and lowered myself to D3. Surely will not be D1 eligible unless I somehow take Bridgewater to the Sweet Sixteen. Perhaps next season.
That plan failed! So unless you all can bribe somebody at WIS Customer Service, it may take a year or two.
10/20/2017 2:22 PM
We have four human coaches in our conference and all four made the dance this season. Would love to see some of you coaches looking for a new job, come and join us. If we could grab a few more good coaches we could change the conference recruiting from neutral to good or very good which would help the conference take that next step. We have four very dedicated coaches who are all in on building this conference into a power type conference, just need some more of you to join us!
12/7/2017 2:19 AM
Rupp-Southland Conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.