MILWAUKEE BUCKS 2018-19 : Choke completed Topic

I like the pick for the Bucks. Put him in the BC with Brogdon and you've got yourself a pair a smart, team-first players.

Good compliments for Middleton and Freak.
6/21/2018 11:42 PM
Yay. Picked a guy that played two good games in college. The G-League is putting together its promotional material already.
6/22/2018 10:33 AM
His girlfriend ain't ugly.
6/22/2018 11:02 AM
She will leave him for a real NBA player. Or an actuary. Coin flip.
6/22/2018 11:05 AM
The Bucks post-draft moves include such awe-inspiring events such as the return of Ersan Ilyasova (3 yrs, $21M), the bargain basement signing of Brook Lopez, and the withdrawal of their qualifying offer to restricted free agent Jabari Parker, allowing him to sign a more team-friendly deal with the Chicago Bulls (2 years, $40M, with team option on the second year; had the QO remained in place, both years would have to be guaranteed). Disappointing to be left with nothing to show for the #2 pick overall in the 2014 draft, but what can you do? Picked the one guy destined to tear an ACL twice in the next four years.
7/15/2018 8:36 AM
poor guy cant catch a break
7/15/2018 11:32 AM
Who, kermit? I know, it's brutal.
7/16/2018 1:45 PM
"Guys in Philly want to talk about the process, I'd rather talk about the results." - Bucks Owner Wes Edens

this quote just keeps getting better
7/16/2018 2:13 PM
The Bucks dump Brandon Jennings (which probably makes sense) to make room for Pat Connaughton (who I assume can hold the bench down as well as any other adult human being).
8/2/2018 11:50 AM
Why Are The Bucks Good This Year? 'We Don't Have Any ********'

“We’ve been lucky,” Middleton said. “I think Jon Horst and Bud, they’ve done a great job of just having high character guys in here. They speak about it all the time, like we don’t really have ******** on this team. If we have an *******, (then) me, Giannis, Bled, Malcolm, whoever, we’re able to kind of get him under control, let him know how we do things here.”
3/8/2019 11:38 AM
Bucks clinch #1 seed with a win at Philly.

I read that the Bucks are the eighth team to win 45 games by at least 10 points. All prior teams to accomplish that have won the title.

Would be nice for that trend to hold.
4/5/2019 2:11 PM
The Bucks are very good, and Giannis has been great this year, but I believe they need a better #2 player to win the title.
4/5/2019 2:17 PM
I'm still not convinced they'll get out of the first round.
4/5/2019 2:42 PM
I think they will. wouldn't be all that surprised to see them make the finals. The Greek Freak is a beast.
4/5/2019 3:48 PM
Brogdon and Mirotic should be returning for Round 2. Their fresh legs could be a huge advantage.

Notre Dame boy Connaughton has played some very good ball given minutes the last few weeks.
4/5/2019 5:15 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
MILWAUKEE BUCKS 2018-19 : Choke completed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.