A question about recruiting Topic

The Players Guide says, "You will also need to stick with projected D-III players because higher level players will not sign with you." But I read about "pull downs" and "drop downs."

I suppose I should have stayed in Division 3 a little longer and learned this, but I moved up to Division 2 and my question is - Do pull downs and drop downs still exist, and is there somewhere I can read about how they work? Thanks
10/18/2017 2:34 PM (edited)
If you do a recruit search in your level, say DIII for example, if you have the highest vision you will see some of the same guys that DII schools will see. But I don't think you can search DII at the DIII level and be able to sign those guys. I could be wrong about that last part though.

10/18/2017 2:26 PM
As long as they show up in your same-level vision you can sign them. Otherwise don't waste your $, they aren't coming to you.
10/18/2017 2:40 PM
Posted by panthsho on 10/18/2017 2:40:00 PM (view original):
As long as they show up in your same-level vision you can sign them. Otherwise don't waste your $, they aren't coming to you.
+1 - if they aren't in your level search, you will not sign them regardless of how much you spend.
10/18/2017 2:43 PM
Pull downs and drop downs are from hoops dynasty (I think). I don't believe they are possible in Gridiron Dynasty.
10/18/2017 4:06 PM
Ahh, that explains my confusion! Or maybe I'm just naturally confused most of the time.

Thanks, everybody, for clearing that up. I'll probably be back with more questions.
10/18/2017 4:37 PM
A question about recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.