Assistant Scouting Topic

wouldnt it be cool of you could target assistant scouting by state rather than by distance?

Hey, Clarence - how'd you like to go on a trip to Minnesota and Wisconsin this week?

10/18/2017 5:26 PM
Clarence would say "How about Florida? It's October."
10/18/2017 5:31 PM
they always say, what happens in Minnessota, stays in Minnesota, eh?
10/18/2017 5:54 PM
It was discussed in beta. I think the concern was making the asst too powerful relative to the other options. They want each tool to have pros and cons, costs and rewards.
10/18/2017 6:09 PM
Posted by pkoopman on 10/18/2017 6:09:00 PM (view original):
It was discussed in beta. I think the concern was making the asst too powerful relative to the other options. They want each tool to have pros and cons, costs and rewards.
I was just going to say that. You beat me to it.
10/18/2017 6:10 PM
The assistant is super cheap but he has a very particular skill set. He can be used most effectively when you're targeting a specific position rather than geography. I hated this at first but I've come to appreciate the uniqueness of the way he's set up.
10/18/2017 6:21 PM
How about just targeting JUCO's? It would be nice to be able to do that if you have more than 6 openings and already have signed 6 freshman. I've found myself in that position once and couldn't find any JUCO players.
10/19/2017 3:34 PM (edited)
the thoughts in this thread make sense - it would be interesting to be able to target the assistant but that might disrupt the balance of the scouting tools.
10/19/2017 9:41 AM
Posted by spike101 on 10/19/2017 4:03:00 AM (view original):
How about just targeting JUCO's? It would be nice to be able to do that if you have more than 6 openings and already have signed 6 freshman. I've found myself in that position once and couldn't find an JUCO players.
This. Allowing him to target JUCOs would be a huge help. It's such a crapshoot trying to find them otherwise.
10/19/2017 12:00 PM
Assistant Scouting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.