Cant access my naismith team Topic

I'm just going to go ahead and change schools most likely. Don't want to take a guy with a LSUTiger user handle and try to convince him to leave U.N.O. Thanks to those of you on this thread with helpful feedback.
10/21/2017 4:33 PM
Posted by bbunch on 10/19/2017 8:21:00 PM (view original):
Took new orleans (alma mater) to sweet 16 in naismith. Great run for us. I was late in renewing, but I renewed my team and it showed me as coach. I was able to access my team for a day.

Now I have no access to new orleans, or naismith at all for the last 2 days, even though I paid for and renewed the team. Submitted a ticket yesterday, no response so far. Definitely paid for the team, but cant access it.

Can anyone see if I am the coach of new orleans in naismith, or if its SIM ai? If u.n.o is now SIM ai, I wonder what my next steps are if I lost the team despite paying for another season.
So were you really able to access the UNO team for a day? Something here still is not adding up.
10/21/2017 4:36 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 10/21/2017 4:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bbunch on 10/19/2017 8:21:00 PM (view original):
Took new orleans (alma mater) to sweet 16 in naismith. Great run for us. I was late in renewing, but I renewed my team and it showed me as coach. I was able to access my team for a day.

Now I have no access to new orleans, or naismith at all for the last 2 days, even though I paid for and renewed the team. Submitted a ticket yesterday, no response so far. Definitely paid for the team, but cant access it.

Can anyone see if I am the coach of new orleans in naismith, or if its SIM ai? If u.n.o is now SIM ai, I wonder what my next steps are if I lost the team despite paying for another season.
So were you really able to access the UNO team for a day? Something here still is not adding up.
I agree it doesn't add up. That's why I made the thread, because I was pretty confused by the whole thing. I've played HD for 10 years with no similar issues and never seen that before.
10/21/2017 4:48 PM (edited)
If it is a case of really bad timing like you suggested, I wonder if it could be a cookie problem. Like your browser was still open but didn't update the fact that you no longer owned the team while you clicked on things.
10/21/2017 4:56 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 10/21/2017 4:56:00 PM (view original):
If it is a case of really bad timing like you suggested, I wonder if it could be a cookie problem. Like your browser was still open but didn't update the fact that you no longer owned the team while you clicked on things.
That's a pretty good explanation for what I'm thinking. After I paid for the season, I was definitely logged into the team that night by clicking the "return to New Orleans now" button that night, and fiddled around for a few minutes (but there really wasn't much to do), and then logged out. The next morning I couldn't access the team.

10/21/2017 4:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bbunch on 10/21/2017 4:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm just going to go ahead and change schools most likely. Don't want to take a guy with a LSUTiger user handle and try to convince him to leave U.N.O. Thanks to those of you on this thread with helpful feedback.
Come back to the PAC-10, bbunch.
10/21/2017 10:57 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/21/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Just renew your team earlier. Problem solved. You're welcome.
I for one was happy to see Lander lost this morning.
10/22/2017 6:32 PM

Thanks, I guess, for at least waiting until page 3 to try and destroy/troll the thread. That's a slight improvement from the usual.
10/23/2017 6:05 PM (edited)
I was out of town. Sorry for the delay. But, really, that solves every "I lost my team because I failed to renew early. What will WifS do to fix this?" thread. You only have a month and half to renew. I know that's a real time crunch but, with a little effort, you can make it happen. I know you can.
10/23/2017 7:08 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 10/22/2017 6:32:00 PM (view original):
I for one was happy to see Lander lost this morning.
Without haters, you're nobody. Thanks!! I've arrived.
10/23/2017 7:10 PM
Don't be silly.....you arrived A LONG time ago mikey
10/23/2017 8:52 PM
Yeah but that was because I called out the whiners and crybabies.

Beachhouse was hating on the team I built. Different circumstances. Although, to be fair, some of that hatred probably started with calling out the whiners and crybabies.
10/24/2017 9:52 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2017 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Yeah but that was because I called out the whiners and crybabies.

Beachhouse was hating on the team I built. Different circumstances. Although, to be fair, some of that hatred probably started with calling out the whiners and crybabies.
I think hatred would be a stretch.
10/24/2017 11:29 AM
I can relate to the OP because the same thing happened with me. No other owner had applied when I did. The thing that happened was within the first cycle someone applied and they were deemed to be more qualified. They left the team after one season without recruiting, so the team was basically destroyed. I left that world all together and cut my teams to two. Mistakes happen; clearly human error. Venting is allowed, but in my case, I’ll never own three teams again; so the company loses out on that.
10/24/2017 11:32 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Cant access my naismith team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.