LOB Progressive full Topic

League of Basketball
This is a single season progressive league about to enter our 14th season (89-90).
Looking for active owners to take over teams for the 89-90 season and hopefully beyond!

Both teams are ready to be entered in our new league. Claim on here and I will site mail you with the league number and give you access to our private forum!

Team 1: Philadelphia 76'ers
Clyde Drexler
Fat Lever
Alvin Robertson
Thurl Bailey
Jerome Kersey
Ricky Pierce
Andrew Lang
Kenny Walker
Greg Grant
Paul Mokeski
Ralph Sampson
Scott Hastings

IR: Benoit Benjamin

This is one of the best four teams in the league. Won 69 games last season, should win about the same this season.

Cleveland Cavaliers
Sean Elliot
Vernon Maxwell
Jim Paxson
Reggie Williams
Winston Garland
Randy White
Seth Roth
Tellis Frank
Sidney Lowe
Todd Lichti

This is a full on rebuild, but in my opinion those are some of the best teams to take over. You get to make the team however you want and build with good draft picks for a few seasons.
10/24/2017 8:07 AM (edited)
I'd like to take that Sixers team.
10/21/2017 2:25 PM
So you did give my loaded team to the guy that wasn't in the league before and ran the draft lottery that gave you the #1 pick (I think it was David Robinson)?
10/24/2017 10:27 AM
1 spot left. 89-90 season ready to start as soon as somebody claims it!
10/25/2017 10:40 PM
Full
10/28/2017 9:27 AM
LOB Progressive full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.