Tweaking games Topic

I know at least in HD there are a lot of minor things that have been discussed for years and are generally agreed upon by all players. It would be great to see some kind of action on these things so that the customers can see that there is an effort being made to improve the user experience. I think this would help you retain users at a much better rate. Nothing has happened since the change, and everyone, including myself, thought that finally there would be some things done with the new ownership, so everyone was really encouraged. But I have not seen any changes in HD. Not sure if other games are getting any improvements. My thought would be to go from game to game and do one thing, then come back around and do it again.
10/21/2017 12:25 PM
Tweaking games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.