Anatomy of a class Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jesus Christ how did you beat Mississippi? That team is hot ****! Thanks for the recap of the class, I personally think you got screwed.

;)
10/22/2017 9:23 PM
Loved the post pkoopman
10/22/2017 9:28 PM
Eh, upsets happen sometimes. Ole Miss is great, really not any better than Illinois, though. When up against a team with no obvious weakness, I just slowdown, and cross my fingers, with no incentive to get cute with the game plan.

I dont think I got screwed. I made a choice that would usually have worked out better for me, but this time did not. Interestingly, if Nugent had stayed, I probably would have let go of Warren entirely and gone max visits on Sowa right away in RS2, and likely kept Cuse at moderate. So even with fewer resources, I would have fared better. C’est la vie.
10/23/2017 12:04 AM
Excellent write up pkoop, we need more like this as a community. Thanks!
10/23/2017 5:56 AM
Anatomy of a class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.