Newbie here.

How many recruiting cycles are there per day? This is in a 2-game-a-day league, if that matters.

Period 1 start at 2am EST... would I start to get responses at 2pm? 8am?

Thanks.
10/21/2017 9:39 PM
Cycles run every 6 hours. For period 1, between 8am EST and 4:59pm EST you can preload your first set of recruiting actions (ie, assigning attention points) to recruits. The first set of actions will take effect at 5pm and then every 6 hours cycles will process.
10/21/2017 9:46 PM
And welcome to the game! Good luck with Eastbay.
10/21/2017 11:05 PM
Posted by tilteddog on 10/21/2017 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Newbie here.

How many recruiting cycles are there per day? This is in a 2-game-a-day league, if that matters.

Period 1 start at 2am EST... would I start to get responses at 2pm? 8am?

Thanks.
Hey! I just started playing the game again after a 5 year absence. I'm completing my first recruiting cycle in the new 3.0 system and I'm stoked on my results!

I received some great helpful responses from mentors answering my Q's in private messages and I'm also mentoring a bud who joined my (brutal) conference in Naismith for next season.

If you want to direct any questions my way, send me a sitemail. I'd love to help.
10/21/2017 11:22 PM
Hey, awesome everybody - thanks!
10/22/2017 7:26 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.