TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 2/20/2018 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2018 10:41:00 AM (view original):
Boris.......... I'm REALLY starting to believe you are REALLY just another russkie trollfarm worker.............
Maybe you should make-up some figures to support your argument, then totally flake when asked for a source (like you did during the National Debt exchange).

The lies and distortions are what keeps people from even taking such people seriously.
So says the #1 trollfarm worker............ the guy who doesn't even know what kind of constitutional gov't we have........
I won't bother wasting my time further on you either because I'm quite certain you're no American citizen!
2/20/2018 11:08 AM
Bob, are you a troll for the left? You seem to defend them a lot. He he he.
2/20/2018 11:11 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2018 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Boris.......... I'm REALLY starting to believe you are REALLY just another russkie trollfarm worker.............
Maybe you should make-up some figures to support your argument, then totally flake when asked for a source (like you did during the National Debt exchange).

The lies and distortions are what keeps people from even taking such people seriously.
So says the #1 trollfarm worker............ the guy who doesn't even know what kind of constitutional gov't we have........
I won't bother wasting my time further on you either because I'm quite certain you're no American citizen!
So, when you were in elementary school, what type of Government where you taught the US had?

Maybe things changed since the early 70's, but I know I was taught that it was a Democracy.

Even admitting there is room for discussion in that, it's extremely pitiful how often you try to hide your lies and ignorance behind that one ridiculous comeback.

It shows just how little you have to argue with, unless you decide to make more things up (and get nailed when you can list no source).
Seriously, you need to stay in your Liberal Safe Thread that dino provides, because you're W - A - Y out of your League here.
2/20/2018 11:31 AM
Whatever troll. How much DO you get paid?? I think it would be kinda fun. Provoke dumb people on the internet for money. Isn't that what you and moy and Dougout (maybe others) do??? It's why I won't wast any further time on any of you.
2/20/2018 11:52 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 11:11:00 AM (view original):
Bob, are you a troll for the left? You seem to defend them a lot. He he he.
I don't defend despicable neer-do-wells of all persuasions.

Boris, show me you're a real THINKING American and not a paid troll by responding honestly to this single item.

My (local?) regional newspaper (The Arizona Republic) published an article (Page 25A) in its Sunday Feb. 18, 2018 edition with the following headline........
"Banks still blocking people of color from owning homes". The article was by-lined by Aaron Glantz and Emmanuel Martinez of "Reveal" whatever that is! I read the article, very carefully!

As you have repeatedly stated here on these forums (and as you claim to work in the industry) that there is no institutional bias against blacks in the U.S. anymore (and as I refrained from calling B.**** on that claim every time..... til now!) how is it that you can claim no institutionalized bias against blacks in the U.S. with a straightface???? (and expect anyone to believe it!)

Anyone alive for the last 40 or 50 years (living ON this continent anywhere! who had their eyes and ears open) knows better!
And you claim to be of Jewish culture........... YET you have no respect for the vocation of History.......... went so far as to claim you wouldn't even help your children attain a degree in that study! What's the reason?? Just stupidity, or a lack of real understanding of the importance of History to the Jews!??

Show me that you're a REAL American Dad. Explain how it is you can have such idiotic viewpoints as an American citizen living in the 21st century.
Otherwise the only logical explanation is that you really don't have those views. Because you're just paid to provoke and troll well-meaning doofusses who like to debate American politics and problems. Stir the ****! Divide us up so that your comrades can fool with the dumb sheep of busy Americans who could care less about anything other than their next meal and the next dancing with the hasbeens episode.

I tell you now-------- straight out--------- that to deny that racism---- institutionalized Racism---exists in America is stupid and idiotic beyond belief......... and makes me think you're really just like Alt3, and moy, and the few others I suspect are agents of a foreign Gov't on here F-ing with us to stir up trouble. Agents, indeed of Trump!! who is an imposter and a TRAITOR!

You, as a Russkie agent would NOT be treasonous to the U.S.A. of course............ BUT, what are you if you're NOT a paid troll???
Just blind and stupid?? Or does racism (INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM) actually exist in America? Were you wrong in claiming otherwise??
And how about a Jew who doesn't value the importance of History??
Does that pass any smell test???????? Comrade?
How long have you really know Allt3? Before you were even sent to the farm??

Hahahaha
2/20/2018 12:28 PM (edited)
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 9:22:00 AM (view original):
You mean the same Dems who flew the Palestinian flag at their convention but banned the confederate flag?
I didn't see every one at the convention flying the Palestinian flag. Just a few. You can't blame everyone for the actions of a few. Well, YOU can, but you shouldn't.
2/20/2018 12:24 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/20/2018 12:24:00 PM (view original):
You mean the same Dems who flew the Palestinian flag at their convention but banned the confederate flag?
I didn't see every one at the convention flying the Palestinian flag. Just a few. You can't blame everyone for the actions of a few. Well, YOU can, but you shouldn't.
They allowed it inside. Sorry. I can.
2/20/2018 2:09 PM
As he said, they allowed it inside and I haven't heard anyone in there party condemn it. To me, that is their acceptance of it.
2/20/2018 2:11 PM
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2/20/2018 2:12 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Whatever troll. How much DO you get paid?? I think it would be kinda fun. Provoke dumb people on the internet for money. Isn't that what you and moy and Dougout (maybe others) do??? It's why I won't wast any further time on any of you.
You're so delusional that you think anyone who constantly proves you wrong and points-out your BS "facts", must get paid to do it?
You really do need help.
2/20/2018 3:00 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 2:09:00 PM (view original):
They allowed it inside. Sorry. I can.
No need to be sorry. You can do what you want. Some Republicans are racists and other Republicans don't condemn them. Does that make all Republicans racist? Some Democrats are racist and other Democrats "allow" it. Does that make all Dems racists? Some Jewish people are horrible people but are not condemned by every Jewish person. Does that make all Jews horrible people.
Some Red Sox fans are idiots and are not condemned by all Red Sox fans. Does that make all Red Sox fans idiots? Yes, it does!
2/20/2018 3:36 PM
Ha ha nicely done, Mr. wylie. Nicely done.
2/20/2018 4:02 PM

I'm going to post one last time in direct response to you. This will be my last because I believe you to be nothing more than a paid agent of Putin's Gov't here only to spread lies and cause dissension amongst REAL Americans. But because you asked. I spent a bit of google effort to actually find facts for you on the National debt by President. In all honesty there seems to be some confusion about SOME of the percentages cited BUT the following can be easily verified by google search.

The worst President at adding National debt to our Country during his time in office was FDR. He added something like 210 Billion dollars to the debt, which was a % increase (the standard I used in my original post about Obama and the debt) of 1,048% (approx.)-----it should be noted that FDR served 4 terms..... a much longer time in office to accumulate debt and there was the little matter of financing world war II which MOST folks would call necessary borrowing.
2. The 2nd WORST President at adding debt was Ronald Reagan, who added 1.86 Trillion dollars to our debt------ an increase of somewhere between 186% to 218% depending on which chart I looked at and how they measured the debt at time of leave of office. Reagan served 8 years!
3. The 3rd worst President at adding debt was George W. Bush, who added 5.849 Trillion dollars to the debt-------an increase of from 86% to just over 100% depending on which chart I consulted.
4. The 4th worst President at adding debt was George H.W. Bush, who added 1.554 Trillion dollars of debt-----an increase of just at 55% of our national debt over the previous administration. (Reagan's) Of course H.W. was a one-termer so that needs taken into consideration. AND I must apologize to W's Daddy because I thought He had been much worse on the debt, when in fact Reagan was far worse. I was WRONG! See alt 3. Real people can admit error!
5. Lastly, I found that President Obama was no worse than 5th worst on ANY chart. Obama added 7.917 Trillion dollars to our debt (over the amount left owing by "W") which is an increase of from 34% to up to as much as 68% depending on how the ACA costs for 2016 fiscal year end up! The worst assumption (68%) would put Obama no worse than 5th at adding debt on a pct. basis! In two terms, and like FDR, (and Reagan) there were some pretty serious mitigating factors and circumstances. FDR had to borrow to fight wars, Reagan and Obama BOTH inherited extremely struggling economies and (to some extent) stimulated their way out of trouble through borrowing heavily------- particularly Reagan!

THOSE are the Facts! Anyone can look them up themselves.
It took me about 45 minutes to cipher thru all the info.

Folks arguing against this truth are just revealing themselves as hopeless biased and untrustworthy, stupid, or troll farm workers!
End of story!
2/20/2018 5:57 PM (edited)
how much does being a troll farm worker pay? I could use a second income.
2/20/2018 5:49 PM
Not sure wylie, but I suspect they pay it in rubles deposited in a bank in Russia somewhere. Might be a tad tough for you to collect......... or did they switch to the Euro (LOL!) or maybe they'll join in with G.B. now that they're solo and start using the Pound......... hahaha
2/20/2018 5:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...102|103|104|105|106...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.