TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 6:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 5:55:00 PM (view original):
That does it

#1) Bob STFU. History is not a marketable skill and any decent university costs at least $50k per year. Now you have ****** me off. Challenging my F*CKING heritage. Get lost. We are NEVER conversing again except for baseball. You are an ignorant and terrible person.

#2) tangplay. STFU. You whine and complain and never come up with solutions. Yes its two million people. And? What do you want me to do about it? What do you want to do about it? 2 million is better than 50 million. Lets get to 2 million and then solve how to help them? Use my method first. You NEVER have solutions just freaking complaints.

#3) wylie. We are moving the statues into your backyard.
My solution: Create lots of individual poverty help sites like circles of hope, create more police accountability, stop criminalizing harmless drugs, especially in the black neighborhoods, fix school funding inequities.

There is a good start. Do you think we already don't promote graduating school? We don't already tell people to get a job? To not be a single parent?
According to my kids who are currently in middle school it is NEVER mentioned.

#1) Who pays for the poverty help sites?
#2) What do you mean by police accountability?
#3) I think all drugs should be legal.
#4) OK...

Still won;'t solve the problem that 70% of African Americans have one parent. How about we solve that? Don;'t have freaking kids if you can't afford them? Novel concept.
2/22/2018 6:06 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 6:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 5:55:00 PM (view original):
That does it

#1) Bob STFU. History is not a marketable skill and any decent university costs at least $50k per year. Now you have ****** me off. Challenging my F*CKING heritage. Get lost. We are NEVER conversing again except for baseball. You are an ignorant and terrible person.

#2) tangplay. STFU. You whine and complain and never come up with solutions. Yes its two million people. And? What do you want me to do about it? What do you want to do about it? 2 million is better than 50 million. Lets get to 2 million and then solve how to help them? Use my method first. You NEVER have solutions just freaking complaints.

#3) wylie. We are moving the statues into your backyard.
My solution: Create lots of individual poverty help sites like circles of hope, create more police accountability, stop criminalizing harmless drugs, especially in the black neighborhoods, fix school funding inequities.

There is a good start. Do you think we already don't promote graduating school? We don't already tell people to get a job? To not be a single parent?
According to my kids who are currently in middle school it is NEVER mentioned.

#1) Who pays for the poverty help sites?
#2) What do you mean by police accountability?
#3) I think all drugs should be legal.
#4) OK...

Still won;'t solve the problem that 70% of African Americans have one parent. How about we solve that? Don;'t have freaking kids if you can't afford them? Novel concept.
It was mentioned all the time for me.

#1) States, feds, local, it really does not matter tbh.
#2) Body cameras and better trials (AKA the members of the court not working with the police) would be a good start.
#3) I don't know about that, what is important is that the black community is arrested for harmless drugs more than basically every other community.

It actually will do more to solve than your plan, which is 'just do it'. I bet that if we helped them see their future plan, gave them allies and relationships, stopped criminalizing their neighborhoods, and equalized school funding that number would go down.
2/22/2018 6:11 PM
I am all for holding people accountable and greater police presence. I am just not for excuse making. Which happens a lot from the Left.
2/22/2018 6:13 PM
When was I excuse-making?
2/22/2018 6:13 PM
The entire time. You blame racist society for people being poor. How about some accountability from those people?
2/22/2018 6:16 PM
No, I do not. I have said NUMEROUS times that race is not even the primary reason that people are poor... just that white people have an advantage.
2/22/2018 6:18 PM
African Americans with two parents are statistically more successful than white people with one parent. You agreed that the Jewish culture works towards not being poor. Why not follow that example? And you agree that there is discrimination against Jews.
2/22/2018 6:20 PM
Do white people have an advantage?
2/22/2018 6:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Why would moving create more relationships?
If I live in Rex, GA I'm not making many relationships with people that can help me succeed financially. I pack up and I move down the road to McDonough and now I'm surrounded by a lot more people who are financially successful and I can still find affordable housing.

If you want to be successful, you surround yourself with successful people.
2/22/2018 6:27 PM
What about the 10% of households who do not own a car?
2/22/2018 6:31 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 6:18:00 PM (view original):
No, I do not. I have said NUMEROUS times that race is not even the primary reason that people are poor... just that white people have an advantage.
You just typed a whole post blaming drugs, the police force, and our justice system. Almost everyone of your posts is blaming society and making excuses for those who fail.
2/22/2018 6:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 6:31:00 PM (view original):
What about the 10% of households who do not own a car?
Take MARTA. You keep throwing out excuses.
2/22/2018 6:33 PM
Again, black people are at a significant disadvantage. THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM SAYING THAT THE SOLE, OR EVEN MAIN REASON THAT ONE LIVES IN POVERTY IS BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE!
2/22/2018 6:33 PM
No, it's not.
2/22/2018 6:34 PM
Poor people are at a disadvantage. It just so happens that more blacks and hispanics are poor than whites. It's hard to get out of poverty, but people do it everyday without the help of the government.
2/22/2018 6:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...110|111|112|113|114...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.