TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

In terms of naming a famous banker. Have you ever heard of JP Morgan?
2/23/2018 9:37 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 10:00:00 PM (view original):
From Laramiebob: "You are an ignorant *****!! Cost of attendance is NOT tuition. Cost of attendance includes things like meal plans and housing, those are NOT necessary to obtaining a degree. Another example of your privileged white boy rich Jewish silver spoon life......... that is IF you're even real.......... I think you're a paid Russian troll! And you're right I don't watch TV.......... it's for ignorant fools like you to fill their brainless minds............"

LMAO --- Blatant bigotry yet no one will say anything. If he had said anything against African Americans he would be vilified. Such a double standard.
I've stopped reading bob's posts, but not surprisingly, he continues posting garbage that is 100% wrong.
Tuition IS the cost of classes. There are students who don't participate in the meal plans and don't get housing from the school. Those things are extras and cost extra, above and beyond tuition.
The next factually correct thing he posts will be his 1st.

tu·i·tion
t(y)o?o'iSH(?)n/
noun
  1. NORTH AMERICAN
    a sum of money charged for teaching or instruction by a school, college, or university.

Understanding College Tuition, Room, and Board

The Basics of Tuition, Room, and Board Costs

(from The Balance)
2/23/2018 11:20 AM (edited)
2/23/2018 10:55 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/23/2018 9:11:00 AM (view original):

There are fees and such associated with tuition and if you come from out of state, which my kids would they DO have to pay for room and board. I apologize for getting angry last night. Tough day at work. You are entitled to your opinions of course. I am sorry.

Best,

Boris
OK Boris........ me too. I'm on pain pills for a tooth issue...........again.

Kids have to eat and have a shelter and (usually) clothing whether in college or not. Their "meal plan" and lodging IMO are NOT a part of the cost of a "degree"......... which was the original argument.
I hope you don't turn out to be a troll/bot.............. I like your league!! What would happen to my team?.............. yours sucks though lol
I think it is a valid point that here in Arizona IF you're a good student you can get a quality education relatively less expensive than other areas because we keep our tuition rates low, purposefully! It's actually in our State Constitution! (Although the wording isn't precise enough and the result is that the tuition rates have been raised repeatedly in the last decade!)

One last History lesson......... just in case you need it. Sounds to me like you might.
In the U.S. we have something called the "Bill of Rights"......... FACT!
The "Bill of Rights" is actually the 1st 10 Amendments to our U.S. Constitution............... FACT!
The U.S. Constitution as initially drafted (Primarily (??) by T. Jefferson, Madison, and others) was NEVER actually ratified and adopted.
The various members of the Continental Congress (what were the reps. of the 13 "colonies") could NOT agree to adopt and ratify it. ........ FACT!
After YEARS of impasse, argument, debate, etc. 10 additional clauses/laws were added. Those same 10 "Bill of Rights"............. FACT.
(Without looking) I THINK it was in 1791 (IF I'm accurate that's 15 YEARS of arguing!) that (finally) the Continental Congress AGREED to adopt and ratify OUR Constitution but ONLY after the inclusion of those 1st 10 Amendments....... commonly referred to as the people's "Bill of Rights"........... FACT!!!

That 2nd Amendment you call "antiquated" is a vital part of OUR Living, breathing, Constitutional LAW. The sacred framework of this Country!
Now, without venom or hatred to YOU as a person......... I tell you that ANY student of our Educational system here in these United States (unless stupid or catatonic) would have learned this PRIOR to graduation from High School. More likely Prior to 8th Grade Graduation!
So, it's because of statements like yours that demonstrate a TOTAL lack of familiarity with OUR basic History in this Country that makes you......... what??? Invalid?
Or the CLAIM that there isn't Institutional Racism in America. It's ludicrous. ANY student (Not catatonic) KNOWS full well the History of Racism in this Country. Sure it's (technically) illegal in mortgage lending practices, and NOBODY claimed that YOU or your bank was a racist lender, but to just flat claim it doesn't exist???? Hogwash......... all Americans know better.
Try to be more careful with your simplistic generalized statements........ especially when concerning commonly known American History and I won't find it necessary to quibble. And I won't quibble EVER with you IF you'd just make sure what you type is factually correct. I'll admit my errors....... recently I claimed George HW Bush to be the "worst" %-wise at adding U.S. Debt. I was wrong. I got called out on it. It was actually Reagan (Not counting FDR...but THOSE were a LOT less amount of dollars!) So...... I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be.

Just keep the wild bullshit to a minimum......... we'll be fine.
2/23/2018 12:50 PM (edited)
And you got me again. I HAVE heard of JP Morgan............ JP Patches, too! I have about the same level of respect for the both of them!
2/23/2018 11:40 AM
You've heard of others too. Charles Merrill - Merrill Lynch? Rothschilds, Goldman and Sachs from Goldman Sachs.

My team does suck! UGH!!! I have tried making trades, drafting and yet it struggles. I just have not had the opportunity to draft strong pitchers with long careers. Maybe this year. Last year Blyleven was the jewel and he went 1 pick ahead of mine.
2/23/2018 11:45 AM
Dammit. I have heard of a couple of those guys, too.......... but I didn't know they was bankers. I did kinda think that Goldman Sacks had something to do with money............ the name was a dead giveaway.............. c'mon man.......... I'm just joking!

Boris, where do you expect that Bankers ARE on that list ranking the public's perception of the "occupation"?
I don't do the list stuff, but do you think it's above or below lawyers or politicians?? hahaha
2/23/2018 12:06 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Progress!!

So let's solve that issue first. One issue at a time. Any ideas?
sure... let's make it illegal to have one or no parents. You don't have two parents, you go to jail!!

*sarcasm alert*
2/23/2018 12:26 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/23/2018 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Dammit. I have heard of a couple of those guys, too.......... but I didn't know they was bankers. I did kinda think that Goldman Sacks had something to do with money............ the name was a dead giveaway.............. c'mon man.......... I'm just joking!

Boris, where do you expect that Bankers ARE on that list ranking the public's perception of the "occupation"?
I don't do the list stuff, but do you think it's above or below lawyers or politicians?? hahaha
Tough to tell. I think we're above politicians and lawyers for sure. While it seems as though we are "Evil" we actually help many business function, etc.
2/23/2018 12:33 PM
Yes, banks do help communities. I know I've used banks effectively. Met some nice bankers, too. When I was auditing I remember REALLY liking all the female personnel. (I was single then)............ ah the good ol days. lol.
It WAS a GREAT medium for meeting attractive single women, and in the 1970's times was nice when it come to interacting with females!
2/23/2018 12:53 PM
Were people allowed to smoke indoors back then?
2/23/2018 1:37 PM
NEW TOPIC: Anyone opposed to a regulation against taxpayer-funded government travel?
2/23/2018 2:08 PM
Reckon it's worse now Boris........... the only thing worth smoking these days you HAVE to smoke indoors............ hahaha
And back then to score most all ya needed was wheels, a six pack (or 2 if she was "experienced" lol), a good 8 track player (lol again) a moon roof, and of course........ attitude and a good line. There weren't NO need to be "grabbin'" anything........ ladies appreciate patience...... and a slow hand.........don't you get the "inside joke" with Clapton's nickname............ it weren't ALL about the guitar for Eric.......... he likes some birds, bro!
2/23/2018 2:17 PM
"Clapton is God"
2/23/2018 2:48 PM
Then Peter Green must be God to the Gods..........
2/23/2018 2:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...114|115|116|117|118...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.