TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 11/22/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I THINK he's saying he was born into a Jewish family (heritage) but now follows some Christian faith. Just a guess.
Also, I'm not claiming that non citizens enjoy our constitutional rights............. until they LIVE here and abide our laws. Even then (when in violation) they still enjoy the rules of our (hopefully, it isn't always!) fair judicial system. I was just trying to explain that anyone already HERE has the right to believe in Islam if they choose, even IF Boris doesn't like it.
^^^^^^^^^^^ (On both points)
11/22/2017 11:25 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/22/2017 11:25:00 AM (view original):
I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I THINK he's saying he was born into a Jewish family (heritage) but now follows some Christian faith. Just a guess.
Also, I'm not claiming that non citizens enjoy our constitutional rights............. until they LIVE here and abide our laws. Even then (when in violation) they still enjoy the rules of our (hopefully, it isn't always!) fair judicial system. I was just trying to explain that anyone already HERE has the right to believe in Islam if they choose, even IF Boris doesn't like it.
They can believe whatever they like so long as they follow our laws and not Sharia law, treat women as equals and do not kill for apostasy. I am not saying kick anyone out I am saying put in place a ban until we can decipher which want to follow our laws and which do not. Sharia Law and the Constitution are disparate.
11/22/2017 11:39 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/21/2017 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 9:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 9:17:00 AM (view original):
I don't think you have any choice. In the USA we have basic freedoms for all. It includes the freedom to worship as you please. It ALSO includes living the way of life you choose (as long as you don't violate our laws). Your ONLY choice, as I understand it, is to somehow try to separate yourselves from those you fear. Find an enclave you like. But even that doesn't usually work as your kids will likely be attracted to what you fear and forbid and marry into the Islamic faith. Seems to be the way the Creator set things up. He/She must have had an ironic sense of humor. I created them daggone it.......... now let's have a little fun and make it a tad complex for them. Make em face whatever it is they don't want to face up to. It'll be good for 'em........ :-)
I don't want this in America! And no chance of my kids doing that. LOL in Islam women are oppressed and I have two daughters and they are 1/2 Jewish. Oh and I don't fear them but I am aware of their beliefs and how disparate they are from mine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/
Boris....... I already told you........ it doesn't matter what YOU want. You live by the same Constitutional (rule) system the rest of us do. You don't get to change it because you "...don't want this in America!". It was law long before you were born. Lastly, take it from a Dad........there IS a "chance" your kids will do just that!
You are correct but I get one vote and I vote for Trump and his ban.
Most people affected by the ban will not have done anything wrong except be Muslim. Sounds like a violation of freedom of religion to me, Boris.
Is Fascism a religion? I equate Islam to Fascism not Christianity.

Are you Jewish or Christian? You seem confused. Please name one predominantly Muslim country that is not a complete economic or social sh*t hole? Just one. I patiently wait your response and your reasoning. And by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits.
cccp, there are many people in America who don't treat women equally and who think being gay should be illegal. Is America a shithole?
11/22/2017 11:49 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/22/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
I don't think you have any choice. In the USA we have basic freedoms for all. It includes the freedom to worship as you please. It ALSO includes living the way of life you choose (as long as you don't violate our laws). Your ONLY choice, as I understand it, is to somehow try to separate yourselves from those you fear. Find an enclave you like. But even that doesn't usually work as your kids will likely be attracted to what you fear and forbid and marry into the Islamic faith. Seems to be the way the Creator set things up. He/She must have had an ironic sense of humor. I created them daggone it.......... now let's have a little fun and make it a tad complex for them. Make em face whatever it is they don't want to face up to. It'll be good for 'em........ :-)
I don't want this in America! And no chance of my kids doing that. LOL in Islam women are oppressed and I have two daughters and they are 1/2 Jewish. Oh and I don't fear them but I am aware of their beliefs and how disparate they are from mine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/
Boris....... I already told you........ it doesn't matter what YOU want. You live by the same Constitutional (rule) system the rest of us do. You don't get to change it because you "...don't want this in America!". It was law long before you were born. Lastly, take it from a Dad........there IS a "chance" your kids will do just that!
Most people affected by the ban will not have done anything wrong except be Muslim. Sounds like a violation of freedom of religion to me, Boris.

Are you Jewish or Christian? You seem confused. Please name one predominantly Muslim country that is not a complete economic or social sh*t hole? Just one. I patiently wait your response and your reasoning. And by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits.
cccp, there are many people in America who don't treat women equally and who think being gay should be illegal. Is America a shithole?
Our laws and culture do not state that women should be treated as property, cannot drive or work without their husband's permission, etc. And we don't kill people for being gay. Don't be obtuse Wylie.

There is a difference between opinion and law. Sharia Law is a disgrace.
11/22/2017 11:50 AM
You mean.......... kinda like the Mormons? You think their women enjoy equal positions in their society?? The real question is can we of one lifestyle ever learn to allow someone else to live THEIR own lifestyle when some part of their lifeways offend our belief system in some way. It's easy to get along with those kinda like you, but when someone looks, acts, smells, and worships in some foreign manner it's real easy to view them with suspicion. To put it crudely. General Chivington was a pig and a butcher........ a savage who enjoyed murdering women and children because they were colored and in the way.
But, not all whiskered white men are butchers. Many Indian warriors savagely murdered settlers without good cause, yet not ALL Indian warriors are savage murderers. Same thing with the Muslims. Yes, some ragheads are thugs who will slit your throat, but others just want to be left alone to kneel, face east multiple times a day in prayer, and live their lives peacefully. Hopefully, the religion ITSELF doesn't condone killing (murder) and mayhem to achieve political goals......... not being Muslim I wouldn't know. IF it does, then there is no other choice but confrontation............ THAT choice I'm pretty sure would mean a worldwide religious war similar to the one prophesized about in the Bible. THAT course of action should be a no other choice last hope choice because the results are clearly understandable and would be our finish.
11/22/2017 11:57 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/22/2017 11:25:00 AM (view original):
They can believe whatever they like so long as they follow our laws and not Sharia law, treat women as equals and do not kill for apostasy. I am not saying kick anyone out I am saying put in place a ban until we can decipher which want to follow our laws and which do not. Sharia Law and the Constitution are disparate.
Or we could put those who DON'T FOLLOW US LAW into prison! Did ya ever think of that, Boris?
11/22/2017 12:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/22/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):

Our laws and culture do not state that women should be treated as property, cannot drive or work without their husband's permission, etc. And we don't kill people for being gay. Don't be obtuse Wylie.

There is a difference between opinion and law. Sharia Law is a disgrace.
I'll be obtuse if I want, dude. Its a free country! Yes, our laws state all men (and women( are created equally. we both know that is not the reality.
11/22/2017 1:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/22/2017 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 8:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/21/2017 11:29:00 PM (view original):

UAE, Albania, Malaysia, Morocco, Tunisia seem to have above-average human rights.

I am Jewish in heritage, and Christian in religion. pretty simple.

Islam is a religion, not a political ideology, dumbass.
Ha ha ha --- Judaism is a religion. Nice try.

UAE: Illegal to be gay and it is a capital offense
Albania: Albania has twice as many churches as mosques. A former communist country it is :"Muslim" in name only. It was also rejected from joining the EU due to political corruption
Malaysia: The country is especially well known for arresting persons without warrants and detaining them indefinitely without trial, and for placing strict limitations on freedom of speech, press, assembly, and association in the name of social order. Among the other problems cited in a US State Department report in 2011 are the abuse and even death of persons held by police; punishment by caning; trafficking in persons; systematic official prejudice in favor of ethnic Malays; forced labour by migrant workers and others; and child labor on plantations.
Morocco & Tunisia: In the report, Morocco was considered, along with Tunisia, as the country which "sentences the most journalists to prison in the Arab world". ... According to Human Rights Watch annual report 2016, Moroccan authorities restricted the rights to peaceful expression, association and assembly through several laws.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and a leftist moron. You cannot be a Jew and a Christian at the same time.
Yeah, you can. Jesus was a Jew and a Christian. Anyone in Abraham/Jesus's bloodline is Jewish. By heritage. It's a bloodline. It can also be a religion. I am CHRISTIAN IN RELIGION but also Jewish in bloodline. MUSLIMS DO NOT HAVE A BLOODLINE. IT IS A RELIGION. If you knew anything about the history of the Jewish race, you would know that.

Looks like Morocco, Albania, Malaysia, and Tunisia fit your category of not being a 'social sh*thole'. I quote: "by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits." I don't see that in your response. Thanks for playing, Boris.
Muslims are through Ismael's bloodline.
11/22/2017 3:09 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/22/2017 3:09:00 PM (view original):

UAE, Albania, Malaysia, Morocco, Tunisia seem to have above-average human rights.

Albania: Albania has twice as many churches as mosques. A former communist country it is :"Muslim" in name only. It was also rejected from joining the EU due to political corruption
Malaysia: The country is especially well known for arresting persons without warrants and detaining them indefinitely without trial, and for placing strict limitations on freedom of speech, press, assembly, and association in the name of social order. Among the other problems cited in a US State Department report in 2011 are the abuse and even death of persons held by police; punishment by caning; trafficking in persons; systematic official prejudice in favor of ethnic Malays; forced labour by migrant workers and others; and child labor on plantations.
Morocco & Tunisia: In the report, Morocco was considered, along with Tunisia, as the country which "sentences the most journalists to prison in the Arab world". ... According to Human Rights Watch annual report 2016, Moroccan authorities restricted the rights to peaceful expression, association and assembly through several laws.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and a leftist moron. You cannot be a Jew and a Christian at the same time.
Yeah, you can. Jesus was a Jew and a Christian. Anyone in Abraham/Jesus's bloodline is Jewish. By heritage. It's a bloodline. It can also be a religion. I am CHRISTIAN IN RELIGION but also Jewish in bloodline. MUSLIMS DO NOT HAVE A BLOODLINE. IT IS A RELIGION. If you knew anything about the history of the Jewish race, you would know that.

Looks like Morocco, Albania, Malaysia, and Tunisia fit your category of not being a 'social sh*thole'. I quote: "by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits." I don't see that in your response. Thanks for playing, Boris.
That's a heritage, but are they muslims?

If true then I did not know that.
11/22/2017 3:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/22/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):

You idiot the countries you listed are abhorrent when it comes to human rights and or are economic disasters did I really need to be more specific? Not ONE mostly Islamic country is both economically sound and fair in terms of social issues? Just one,name it, do it. I'll wait. You tangplay are an idiot. Those countries ARE social **** holes since they support slavery and or human traffic. Not to mention that economically Albania is a disaster.

Keep trying tangplay. Keep trying. Lying Leftist. Islam has become a plague and Europe is infected. I don't want it here.
11/22/2017 4:30 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 4:31:00 PM (view original):

You idiot the countries you listed are abhorrent when it comes to human rights and or are economic disasters did I really need to be more specific? Not ONE mostly Islamic country is both economically sound and fair in terms of social issues? Just one,name it, do it. I'll wait. You tangplay are an idiot. Those countries ARE social **** holes since they support slavery and or human traffic. Not to mention that economically Albania is a disaster.

Keep trying tangplay. Keep trying. Lying Leftist. Islam has become a plague and Europe is infected. I don't want it here.
This, my friends, is what we call paranoid. Guess what: There are countries and practices not like our own! I don't have to like it, you don't have to like it, but tolerate it. I am not a Muslim, I don't know much about their practices. But there are plenty of Muslims who are not extreme that should be allowed into the country.
11/22/2017 4:45 PM
I don't want Donald Trump as president here. Too bad for me.
11/22/2017 4:46 PM
"But there are plenty of Muslims who are not extreme that should be allowed into the country."

Why? Why should Muslims, or anybody else, be allowed to come live in this Country? There aren't too many people here already?

Sure, this Country was once the "melting pot" of the World, but isn't it pretty hypocritical that mostly the same people who want to change everything else about this Country want to continue that?
11/22/2017 5:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/22/2017 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 4:31:00 PM (view original):

This, my friends, is what we call paranoid. Guess what: There are countries and practices not like our own! I don't have to like it, you don't have to like it, but tolerate it. I am not a Muslim, I don't know much about their practices. But there are plenty of Muslims who are not extreme that should be allowed into the country.
On what's grounds should they be allowed? I'm not asking because of there religion. I am asking how do we determine who is allowed in?
11/22/2017 7:32 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/22/2017 5:09:00 PM (view original):
"But there are plenty of Muslims who are not extreme that should be allowed into the country."

Why? Why should Muslims, or anybody else, be allowed to come live in this Country? There aren't too many people here already?

Sure, this Country was once the "melting pot" of the World, but isn't it pretty hypocritical that mostly the same people who want to change everything else about this Country want to continue that?
Because it is a part of what makes the United States special. It is our identity. Come here and accomplish rags to riches. Going against that betrays the very ideals that this country stands on.
11/22/2017 7:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.