TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Tang, you have been lied to pretty hard by the left. It's quite unfortunate.
What lies have I been told? How is the 'left' telling me lies?
Mainly about what conservatives and southerners are like. You seem to have no grasp of what of either are truly like. It's understandable as none of your fellow people on the left do either.
6/8/2018 6:50 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 6:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/8/2018 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
One could say he suffers from Wylie syndrome.
what did I ever do to you? Other than disagree with you on some things?
Nothing. I like you. You just have this arrogance about you that you have all the answers.
I have all the answers?? That's a good one. My views are just my opinions. I know they are not the answers. I think there are some on here who come off as more arrogant than me, and feel their opinions are the correct opinions. For instance, cccp says most Palestinians hate Israel and Jews. He has no way of knowing if that is true, but if you disagree with him you're an idiot. It may be true, but it may not. I don't know, and I don't claim to know. I know some Palestinians hate Israel and Jews, but I have no idea what percentage that might be. Neither does cccp.
Another one. I've debated with people on here as to whether the NFL players were disrespecting the flag and/or country by kneeling during the anthem. Many say they were. How do they know what those players intend? They may view it as disrespect, but maybe the players don't think they're being disrespectful. Personally I have never heard one player who kneels say he hates the flag or the country. How is taking advantage of one of the basic freedoms in this country, the freedom to peacefully protest, disrespecting the country, or the military that fights to protect those rights. To me its more disrespectful to the military to tell people they can't take advantage of the rights the military fights and dies to protect.
Having said that, I really think I'm going to take some time off from posting anything political or religious. I'm tired of the hate.
6/8/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 6:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/8/2018 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
One could say he suffers from Wylie syndrome.
what did I ever do to you? Other than disagree with you on some things?
Nothing. I like you. You just have this arrogance about you that you have all the answers.
Wylie does?????

I would say you have acted like you have all the answers a zillion more times than Wylie has. Not to mention passing moral judgement upon us sinners.

I think you're way off-base there.
6/8/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 6:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Tang, you have been lied to pretty hard by the left. It's quite unfortunate.
What lies have I been told? How is the 'left' telling me lies?
Mainly about what conservatives and southerners are like. You seem to have no grasp of what of either are truly like. It's understandable as none of your fellow people on the left do either.
Lol
6/8/2018 7:05 PM
I actually like Wylie most of the time
6/8/2018 11:04 PM
How bout them Warriors?????

Dynasty in the making!
6/9/2018 12:05 AM
aww, I'm touched!
6/9/2018 12:05 AM
6/9/2018 6:35 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/1/2018 11:54:00 AM (view original):
WOW...... there is way too much agreement around here today..........time to stir in some ****..............

Warriors sweep.......... as long as the officials/NBA allow it. The NBA is ALL about how the game is called.
IF the refs allow Lebron to just bull his way to the hoop without concern for offensive fouls, he (alone) can keep the Cavs in the game.
If not, the Warriors will just play D on him (with Andre I. and others), and force James to work too hard for his points...... which weakens him on the defensive end, and then the Warriors can exploit the Cavs with ball movement. Curry and Durant and Thompson can just pick their time and place.

Now as to this GOAT BS................

That would HAVE to be Dennis Johnson.......... for years as a Seattle Supersonic, he'd go head to head with BOTH Magic and Jordan, and he (DJ) almost always totally outplayed Magic, and he played Jordan to a standstill but MJ's cast was better. Seattle had Sikma as a center and while he could score he couldn't really keep up when the pace became up and down the court.

DJ----------- G.O.A.T.

:-)
I stand corrected. The Warriors swept.
6/9/2018 8:03 AM
Posted by The Taint on 6/9/2018 12:05:00 AM (view original):
How bout them Warriors?????

Dynasty in the making!
Unbelievable. I was rooting for them. Hopefully see them vs. the healthy Celtics next year.

Congratulations
6/9/2018 11:00 AM
Got lucky.... :-)

But, the ball movement by the Warriors last night was just superb........and the refs actually called the game fairly.
So........... no contest.

Is LBJ staying in Cleveland? And if not, where's he headed?
6/9/2018 11:04 AM
Only if Cleveland reworks the team but its hard because of salary cap issues. Those trades by Altman were idiotic. I think he goes to LA because he wants a Hollywood career and the Lakers have the cap space to grab him and Paul George and then use Kuzma or Ingram and Deng's contract to get a 3rd piece. But that is 100% conjecture.
6/9/2018 11:07 AM
I think he goes to LA also, but with Chris Paul. They have room for 2 max contracts and they are boys.
6/9/2018 11:13 AM
He ought to be very careful where he plays as the wrong choice might likely mean he's just seen his last final. Hi might have anyway, actually.
6/9/2018 11:22 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/9/2018 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Got lucky.... :-)

But, the ball movement by the Warriors last night was just superb........and the refs actually called the game fairly.
So........... no contest.

Is LBJ staying in Cleveland? And if not, where's he headed?
I'm not sure where he is going but there is a 0% chance he stays in Cleveland.
6/9/2018 12:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...270|271|272|273|274...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.