TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by edsortails on 6/21/2018 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Saying Bush specific is an acknowledgement of a difference. However, if you don't believe the left would find reasons to constantly attack him, the delusion lies with you.
the party not in power always finds reasons to constantly attack the party that is in power. That's how politics work. Very few (if any) of them give a **** about the general population. They just want their power.
6/21/2018 5:50 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/21/2018 5:20:00 PM (view original):
As I pointed out before, there are lots of people on the right attacking Trump. This is different than the usual partisan bickering.
So you think McHale should be fired for attending a Trump rally? LOL

You are something else. I d like to a have a face to face debate with you to gauge if you really believe this nonsense or if you are just trolling.
6/21/2018 6:45 PM
Posted by edsortails on 6/21/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
It would be Jeb Bush specific outrage. But he might have lost to Hillary being such a career family politician as he is.
Ed is correct. Bush would not win. While the outrage from the media radical left is funny it does not represent everyone in this country. There are many who support him.
6/21/2018 6:46 PM
Also the Left has gone insane. Their candidate lost and they can’t get over it. Many on the right didn’t like BHO but I did not see near the vitriol toward his family as DJT experiences with his.

The Left like bad luck and Dino are babies. Soft is how I would describe them.

Bad Luck you claim to be a great athlete. In my prime I would smoke you 1 : 1 in hoops vs you in your prime.

Because you are soft.
6/21/2018 6:50 PM
Really? You didn't hear people calling Michele Obama and ape? Questioning whether B Obama was born in America? I thnk some of the stuff about trmp and his family is way over the line, but if you say the Obamas didn't hear that kind of stuff, you weren't paying attention.
6/21/2018 6:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/21/2018 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Also the Left has gone insane. Their candidate lost and they can’t get over it. Many on the right didn’t like BHO but I did not see near the vitriol toward his family as DJT experiences with his.

Bad Luck you claim to be a great athlete. In my prime I would smoke you 1 : 1 in hoops vs you in your prime.

Because you are soft.
how could you possibly know that without knowing anything about BL then what he has posted? And who cares?
6/21/2018 6:54 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/21/2018 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/21/2018 2:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/21/2018 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/21/2018 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Who made you the ref?
Relax. I'm watching the World Cup so scoring points is on my mind.
So am I.
Good to know there's another soccer fan on this website. It's only the most important tournament for the world's most popular sport.
Yep. I have adopted England and Croatia as my teams for this tournament (Not just because of today's results).
6/21/2018 7:00 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/21/2018 6:54:00 PM (view original):

Because you are soft.
how could you possibly know that without knowing anything about BL then what he has posted? And who cares?
Spidey Sense
6/21/2018 7:01 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/21/2018 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/21/2018 2:41:00 PM (view original):
I like it too and Russia has advanced!!! They won't go much farther but still pretty cool.
Russia has some serious problems on defense and will probably get hammered by either Spain or Portugal in the knockout stage. Still, a good showing for the home team.
Yep. Also they really haven't been tested yet. Saudi Arabia is the worst team in the tournament and Egypt had a not quite healthy Salah. We'll see how they do against Uruguay. Still, though, as you said, nice showing from them.
6/21/2018 7:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/21/2018 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Really? You didn't hear people calling Michele Obama and ape? Questioning whether B Obama was born in America? I thnk some of the stuff about trmp and his family is way over the line, but if you say the Obamas didn't hear that kind of stuff, you weren't paying attention.
I didnt hear anything about Michelle or the kids. Never.
6/21/2018 7:02 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/21/2018 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/21/2018 2:33:00 PM (view original):
Super Delegates were controlled by the DNC.
Yeah, that's how it always works. It's not rigged. The super delegates usually follow the voters.
Hate to agree with All3, but the super delegates were not proportioned correctly at all with the voters.
6/21/2018 7:02 PM

Because you are soft.
Again, some nuance should be pointed out in that BL and Dino don't represent the left. At all.
6/21/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/21/2018 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Seriously. Go to Breitbart. Go to Fox News. People on there regularly call for Obama to be tried, deported, or even killed. They think Obama is an ape. They said that Obama's kids are part of ISIS. No joke. There are tons of extremists.
6/21/2018 7:06 PM
They do. Did you not see all the people stating McHale needs to be fired. LOL.

They represent a large portion.
6/21/2018 7:07 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/21/2018 7:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/21/2018 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Seriously. Go to Breitbart. Go to Fox News. People on there regularly call for Obama to be tried, deported, or even killed. They think Obama is an ape. They said that Obama's kids are part of ISIS. No joke. There are tons of extremists.
I never heard this. Can you find some evidence where Fox News or famous comedians made fun of Michelle and the kids? Like calling them the C word.
6/21/2018 7:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...284|285|286|287|288...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.