TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

All3, a travel ban is literally impossible to stop all terrorism. We have tons of security measures in airports, etc. Don't use a terrible event to push your agenda. Also, the terrorist to good person ratio among immigrants is probably 1 to 1,000,000. All a travel ban would do is push the flawed stereotyping that muslims are terrorists.
11/2/2017 9:16 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/1/2017 11:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/1/2017 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Pedantic...but the US is a republic. Also, country and democracy shouldn't be capitalized.
We've had this discussion before - as long as I'm talking about this Country and it's Democracy, I'm capitalizing them.
It's called respect, which I know none of you Liberals understand.
Maybe we should start calling it usa - you disrespectful idiots would probably love that.

P.S. b_l, thanks for chiming-in and making me even more positive about my stance. Nothing says "That's 100% correct." quite as definitively as b_l disagreeing with it.
It’s not more respectful add random capitals, it’s just incorrect. USA is an acronym, so it gets capitalized. Democracy, liberals, and country are not proper nouns or acronyms. They don’t get capitalized unless they are at the beginning of a sentence.

You can can be more positive if you want, but try reading a little. We live in a republic.
11/2/2017 9:26 AM
Thanks for again confirming I'm correct b_l. It is appreciated.

tang, nobody thinks any number of measures are going to stop terrorism, but shouldn't we, as Americans, expect our Government (oh no, the punctuation police won't like that one either) to take whatever measures are available to limit it as much as possible? Don't you think most Americans (I can still capitalize that, right?) would rather keep-out 100,000 legal, law-abiding immigrants than have 1 enter and cause, or even provoke, the deaths of 100 innocent people?
11/2/2017 10:38 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/2/2017 10:38:00 AM (view original):

tang, nobody thinks any number of measures are going to stop terrorism, but shouldn't we, as Americans, expect our Government (oh no, the punctuation police won't like that one either) to take whatever measures are available to limit it as much as possible? Don't you think most Americans (I can still capitalize that, right?) would rather keep-out 100,000 legal, law-abiding immigrants than have 1 enter and cause, or even provoke, the deaths of 100 innocent people?
Your ignorance is amazing. Even when told (repeatedly) that this Country is a Republic (albeit a Democratic Republic) you continue to claim to be "correct" about THIS Country's governing form when anybody with a passing interest in paying attention through about 7th grade in OUR school system would know positively that this Country is NOT a democracy. WE are a democracy with certain and specific constitutionally enshrined protections for the minority, prohibiting ANY temporary democratic plurality of thought from inhibiting the minority!!

All you demonstrate is that you are either NOT an American citizen OR are incredibly stupid and should have no attention paid to your viewpoints and opinions. You're not alone here on this site, but you're one of the worst offenders of logic and truth. It's why I speculate you're a paid internet Ruuskie agent! As Peter Green said........ Then Play On.......... you ain't bothering me with your internet stupidity.
11/2/2017 11:00 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/2/2017 8:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/1/2017 11:56:00 PM (view original):
you have no idea what "us liberals" understand or don't understand. Once again, just because you believe something that doesn't make it true.

(although I almost agree with your BL statement)
That statement certainly doesn't apply to all Liberals, just the overwhelming majority of them posting here, and yes, it is an opinion, not a fact.

(after all the evidence on this site over the years, it's tough not to consider the b_l one a fact though)

Honestly, I can see why you take great offense to being lumped with people like dina, bob and Bracco. I'll try to watch the all-inclusive wording.
Some others just like to post stupid sheit because it makes them feel funny and/or smart for a minute or two during their day. Those people are just sad and will be ignored.
wow, now you respect Liberals!!!! What a quick change of heart.

******* retard
11/2/2017 11:14 AM

Yes we should take measures to limit terrorism, and the travel bam is not that measure.
11/2/2017 5:00 PM
Capitalizing country and democracy does not make it more respectful.
11/2/2017 5:01 PM
that is your opinion. all3 has a different opinion
11/2/2017 7:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/2/2017 5:00:00 PM (view original):

Yes we should take measures to limit terrorism, and the travel bam is not that measure.
That is an opinion that many, maybe even a majority, do not share.
11/2/2017 7:39 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/2/2017 11:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/2/2017 8:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/1/2017 11:56:00 PM (view original):
you have no idea what "us liberals" understand or don't understand. Once again, just because you believe something that doesn't make it true.

(although I almost agree with your BL statement)
That statement certainly doesn't apply to all Liberals, just the overwhelming majority of them posting here, and yes, it is an opinion, not a fact.

(after all the evidence on this site over the years, it's tough not to consider the b_l one a fact though)

Honestly, I can see why you take great offense to being lumped with people like dina, bob and Bracco. I'll try to watch the all-inclusive wording.
Some others just like to post stupid sheit because it makes them feel funny and/or smart for a minute or two during their day. Those people are just sad and will be ignored.
wow, now you respect Liberals!!!! What a quick change of heart.

******* retard
Wher do I say anything that could even remotely be twisted into I respect Liberals? Guess you where too busy checking for spelling errors to comprehend any of the words.

Speaking of words, very classy and very PC touch at the end. Thanks for the example of the noted "stupid sheit" posts.
11/2/2017 7:44 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/2/2017 7:39:00 PM (view original):

The courts share it.
11/2/2017 9:45 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/2/2017 9:45:00 PM (view original):

The courts share it.
In part . . . for now.
11/3/2017 10:25 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/3/2017 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/2/2017 9:45:00 PM (view original):

The courts share it.
In part . . . for now.
You know, because banning travel is unconstitutional
11/3/2017 1:53 PM
How about some honesty, tangplay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
11/3/2017 3:10 PM
Comrade is back?
11/3/2017 4:38 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.