TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:08:00 PM (view original):
I don't think anyone can walk across any border. He would be breaking the law and be sent back, I hope. Imagine if I just cross into Canada for the fun of it? There are checkpoints and you have to present your passport, etc. You cannot just walk into another country.

What am I missing here?
A lot, apparently. Do they know if he is a US citizen?
They will when they ask him.

If it is I, I tell them right away my name is Joe Smith, I am from Tampa Florida, my SS is...I mean they can use common sense. I know you lack it but most people have it. When a burglar breaks into your house he is breaking the law. While he is assumed innocent until proven guilty, common sense states he is guilty. Obviously you don't think so, hence this debate is pointless.
6/25/2018 2:15 PM
Americans returning from Mexico require a passport, birth certificate, resident alien or a SENTRI card. You must prove that you are a legal resident of the United States, not a citizen, to get in to and out of Mexico. ... If you travel by air, you must have a valid passport.

Seem simple. If you cannot produce such documents you need to explain yourself or be sent back....
6/25/2018 2:17 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:15:00 PM (view original):
I don't think anyone can walk across any border. He would be breaking the law and be sent back, I hope. Imagine if I just cross into Canada for the fun of it? There are checkpoints and you have to present your passport, etc. You cannot just walk into another country.

What am I missing here?

If it is I, I tell them right away my name is Joe Smith, I am from Tampa Florida, my SS is...I mean they can use common sense. I know you lack it but most people have it. When a burglar breaks into your house he is breaking the law. While he is assumed innocent until proven guilty, common sense states he is guilty. Obviously you don't think so, hence this debate is pointless.
He says yes. His name is Jose Gonzalez. He has no ID, he lost his wallet and his car broke down in Mexico.
6/25/2018 2:18 PM
Lastly, it could be worse. From the Liberal USA Today.

Read for yourself.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/15/immigrants-mexico-abused-kidnapped/85798440/

6/25/2018 2:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Americans returning from Mexico require a passport, birth certificate, resident alien or a SENTRI card. You must prove that you are a legal resident of the United States, not a citizen, to get in to and out of Mexico. ... If you travel by air, you must have a valid passport.

Seem simple. If you cannot produce such documents you need to explain yourself or be sent back....
You can’t arrest someone not in the US. You can only turn them away. We’re talking about people arrested on US soil.
we should work out a deal with Putin

we out em on a slow boat to the Gulag, and they can swing our elections
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 2:18:00 PM (view original):

What am I missing here?

He says yes. His name is Jose Gonzalez. He has no ID, he lost his wallet and his car broke down in Mexico.
Then why is he not crossing at a legal checkpoint with the same story? LOL

So he lost his wallet and his car broke down? Seems suspicious at best. Let me guess he also lost his cell phone.
6/25/2018 2:20 PM
what third worlder, er, mericon, even has one o those
6/25/2018 2:21 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:20:00 PM (view original):

What am I missing here?

So he lost his wallet and his car broke down? Seems suspicious at best. Let me guess he also lost his cell phone.
So it’s suspicious. What happens next?
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 2:19:00 PM (view original):

You can’t arrest someone not in the US. You can only turn them away. We’re talking about people arrested on US soil.
So turn them away...I don't see why you have such an issue with this? Honestly. Your needle in a haystack examples are crazy.

What if someone breaks into your house because a bear was chasing them and they really had to use the bathroom at the same time. They lost their keys, wallet and had amnesia. Come on man. Stop it.
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 2:21:00 PM (view original):

What am I missing here?

They verify who he is. Unless he has amnesia he knows his social security number and home address.
6/25/2018 2:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 2:19:00 PM (view original):

So turn them away...I don't see why you have such an issue with this? Honestly. Your needle in a haystack examples are crazy.

What if someone breaks into your house because a bear was chasing them and they really had to use the bathroom at the same time. They lost their keys, wallet and had amnesia. Come on man. Stop it.
We aren’t talking about denying entry. We’re talking about arrest and removal. It’s two different things.
6/25/2018 2:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:22:00 PM (view original):

What am I missing here?

They verify who he is. Unless he has amnesia he knows his social security number and home address.
He can’t remember his SS and he has a home address where he rents a room in AZ. But he isn’t on the lease. His roommate is.
6/25/2018 2:23 PM
If they enter this country illegally and are caught, I don't see an issue with arrest and removal. You do.

OK

What is your solution to reduce illegal crossings?
6/25/2018 2:24 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 2:22:00 PM (view original):

What am I missing here?

He can’t remember his SS and he has a home address where he rents a room in AZ. But he isn’t on the lease. His roommate is.
LOL - he can't remember his SS? Can he give that address at least so they can call and ask his roommate?

So he lost his wallet, car broke down, does not own a cell phone and can't recall his SS #.

Needle in a haystack example. Typical left.
6/25/2018 2:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...302|303|304|305|306...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.