TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Does the ranting Liberal know he's violating one of the PC Golden Rules by calling someone retarded? Ironic, or more proof that Liberals think they get to make the rules, then apply them only to others?
12/13/2017 11:03 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 10:37:00 AM (view original):
I love how Trump detractors refuse to debate the Jerusalem edict and how history making that was.
I am right now. It was an idiotic move that showed his incompetence.
12/13/2017 11:08 AM
"Does the ranting Liberal know he's violating one of the PC Golden Rules by calling someone retarded? Ironic, or more proof that Liberals think they get to make the rules, then apply them only to others?"

1st off moron! I'm not a liberal. Second, the clinical definition of retardation is just as I stated. It is arrested development. Something that anyone with two eyes and a brain to translate the visible can plainly see the current POTUS possesses in spades! I was not name-calling, just stating fact. Trump is clearly an individual with arrested development. I judge it to be at about the 7th grade level. Since he is no longer 13 or 14......... that makes him retarded.

You should go study up on American history so you can finally decipher what it means to be a "republic" so we can have knowledgeable debates concerning these United States of America. Then (perhaps) you'll be able to figure out what a liberal really is.
12/13/2017 11:16 AM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2017 11:08:00 AM (view original):
I love how Trump detractors refuse to debate the Jerusalem edict and how history making that was.
tangplay, you are a liar. So your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Find a job yet? Learn what an ad hominem is yet?

You need to garner an education before opining.
12/13/2017 11:19 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 11:19:00 AM (view original):
tangplay, you are a liar. So your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Find a job yet? Learn what an ad hominem is yet?

I am not a liar, I have a well-paying job, and I have always known what an ad hominem is. Please, engage in philosophical discussion with me instead of just insulting.
12/13/2017 11:40 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Donnie B*tch loses twice in one election!! Strange, Moore. I hope he endorses the Repugnant in the AZ Senate race. That ought to guarantee Sinema the seat!! Can anyone say LOSER!! Chump = Loser = TWICE! LOL
Lets be real. I don't like him either, but the man has won at about everything he's done in life.
12/13/2017 11:57 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 11:16:00 AM (view original):
"Does the ranting Liberal know he's violating one of the PC Golden Rules by calling someone retarded? Ironic, or more proof that Liberals think they get to make the rules, then apply them only to others?"

1st off moron! I'm not a liberal. Second, the clinical definition of retardation is just as I stated. It is arrested development. Something that anyone with two eyes and a brain to translate the visible can plainly see the current POTUS possesses in spades! I was not name-calling, just stating fact. Trump is clearly an individual with arrested development. I judge it to be at about the 7th grade level. Since he is no longer 13 or 14......... that makes him retarded.

You should go study up on American history so you can finally decipher what it means to be a "republic" so we can have knowledgeable debates concerning these United States of America. Then (perhaps) you'll be able to figure out what a liberal really is.
Bob, anyone who doesn't agree with everything all3 says is a liberal. Haven't you realized that yet?
12/13/2017 12:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 12:27:00 AM (view original):
any victory over a pedophile should be celebrated
Amen to that, although let's make sure it's a fact first.
Not sure whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. (H*ll, even OJ got that.)
Saw a friend's nephew basically have his whole life taken-away because of claims his ex-wife made, only to recant a few years later.
does innocent until proven guilty apply to everyone, or just republicans? Because many other who have been accused (but not proven guilty) have lost their jobs and had their reputations ruined.
12/13/2017 12:03 PM

Not true, you ******* commie. Stupid people can and do have opinions too. I've found that stupid people are more likely to vice their opinions and think they are facts. Smart people realize opinions are only that..opinions, and can be wrong.
12/13/2017 12:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 12:02:00 PM (view original):

If it rants like a Liberal, whines like a Liberal, lies like a Liberal, ignores facts like a Liberal, makes-up definitions like a Liberal, applies rules like a Liberal and votes like a Liberal, it's a Liberal. Why do so many of them have such a hissy-fit when called that? It's like a horrible group they don't want to be part of, yet they support everything the group stands for.
Exactly.
12/13/2017 12:09 PM
At least I don't support the candidate endorsed and aided by media manipulation of dolts like y'all into office to do the bidding of foreign governments like Russia. FOLLOW THE MONEY! But, actually YOU don't have to............ Mueller is! Patience is a virtue.
12/13/2017 12:30 PM
Liberals seem to scare all3 to death. I am proud that I am the most extreme liberal any of you have ever met. I am really thrilled that makes all3 poop his pants
12/13/2017 12:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 12:00:00 PM (view original):

Bob, anyone who doesn't agree with everything all3 says is a liberal. Haven't you realized that yet?
Quiet you Liberal!
12/13/2017 2:10 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):

Not true, you ******* commie. Stupid people can and do have opinions too. I've found that stupid people are more likely to vice their opinions and think they are facts. Smart people realize opinions are only that..opinions, and can be wrong.
Idiot wylie. tangplay clearly proved that opinions can in fact be wrong. I think you're a good dude. See I am wrong.
12/13/2017 2:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.