TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

We don’t, because “some people” being uncomfortable by someone else isn’t a valid reason to discriminate against that someone else.
7/18/2018 7:16 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Optics are terrible. Exactly why Mueller immediately removed him. Still, damage done. Sad. we need truth.
We agree!!

We need an owner for the two scoops league. Should we get tangy?

If he's willing to join, why not?

Who left?
What is the two scoops league?
kbees111 is leaving. Its a baseball prog.
Oh, that's interesting. What year are you in? Are there any special rules?

I am still relatively new here so I might not be very good. There was a huge learning curve for basketball.
7/18/2018 7:17 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 6:26:00 PM (view original):
same applies to him/her. If he is to uncomfortable using the man's room, which is how he was born, he can go elsewhere...just not the women's room. I still haven't heard a valid reason.
Same applies to black people. If you are too uncomfortable to use the black bathrooms, go home.
um, there is no such thing (at least not anymore) as a black bathroom. And its not the same thing. if I, for some reason, decide I identify as a black man, nobody in the locker room will know that unless I specifically tell them. They will still think I'm a white guy. If, however,, i identify as a woman that particular day, and go into the woman's locker room, I guarantee every other woman in that locker room will know I am not really a woman.
Still haven't heard a valid reason.
7/18/2018 7:39 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Some vague “uncomfortableness” isn’t a valid reason to discriminate.
but you are discriminating against any woman in that locker room who feels uncomfortable with a man who identifies as a woman in the same locker room, by basically telling them that their discomfort is not as valid as his discomfort and that they need to deal with it.
7/18/2018 7:41 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 7:41:00 PM (view original):
but you are discriminating against any woman in that locker room who feels uncomfortable with a man who identifies as a woman in the same locker room, by basically telling them that their discomfort is not as valid as his discomfort and that they need to deal with it.
No, you aren't. She's free to come and go as she pleases.
7/18/2018 7:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 7:16:00 PM (view original):
We don’t, because “some people” being uncomfortable by someone else isn’t a valid reason to discriminate against that someone else.
What's discriminatory about men's rooms and women's rooms?

Do you know what penises and vaginas are?
Posted by tecwrg on 7/18/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):

Did you know that sex and gender are different things?
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 6:00:00 PM (view original):
There is one definition of great as well but how you apply great has many different operations. If I think Catfish Hunter is great because he is in the HOF may differ from you who thinks Brad Radke is great for being in the Twins HOF. Others may thing that just reaching the majors makes one great.

Difference between Webster’s definition and operational definition.

To debate accordingly we would need to define great as say Top 15 pitcher of all time is great.

Progress...
So using that gauge for pitching "greatness" (Top 15 of all time) you and BL don't even have an argument as neither Catfish Hunter OR Radke would be great.

What a wonderful world that would be..............

Tangy, you don't have to be any good............ my team is 7 - 20 at the moment.
Been that way for 2 days. lol
7/18/2018 8:29 PM

MSNBC’s Vaughn Hillyard this week visited a nail factory in Missouri that is getting absolutely crushedby President Donald Trump’s steel and aluminum tariffs.

During an interview with MSNBC, Mid-Continent Nail operations manager Chris Pratt revealed that he has already laid off 60 workers from his plant — and he warned that more jobs were at risk due to Trump’s trade wars.

“We should be thriving,” he said. “We were doing pretty good. But now, it’s like he flipped the light switch off, and it’s all because of tariffs.”

Jimmie Coffer, a machine operator at the plant, told MSNBC that he voted for Trump in 2016 because he wanted to see “change” in Washington. Now, however, he worries that Trump’s trade wars will cost him his job.

“I understand why he’s doing it,” he said. “It’s hurting us. It’s hurting us real bad here.”

And another worker at the factory who voted for Trump similarly said that, while she didn’t regret her vote, the factory couldn’t continue to bleed money like it has been since the tariffs hit.

“I want him to fix it so it’s better,” she said.

7/19/2018 1:33 AM
Posted by skinndogg on 7/18/2018 1:37:00 PM (view original):

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. But I did vote for him November of 2016 because the alternative choice was unthinkable for me. And I still don't think Trump's temperament is best for all situations.

But he is a better President than I thought he would ever be. Why?

Because he Fights.

Unlike all the recent past Republican leaders Bush, McCain, Romney (who let Candy Crowley kick his butt), he fights the Democratic Party's power in the media. He doesn't just rollover and accept the media's narrative.

He fights and stands up for Conservative principles. Finally, somebody who fights.

I'm more supportive of him now than ever before, and the more the Left and media squeals about todays current make believe outrage, the more I support him.

He is going to win easily in 2020.

Lolz. He fought so hard on stage with Putin.
7/19/2018 1:35 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 7:41:00 PM (view original):
wylie, is killing it here. Wow. bad luck on the retreat.
7/19/2018 9:17 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):

Not in every country and not in everyone's minds. SC needs to opine on this. IMO.

I logically cannot accept that a person who was born a male and has male parts can one day identify as a woman and on that day start using the W locker room. (NOT BATHROOM). If I have to live with it I will obviously but to me this is insanity.
7/19/2018 9:22 AM
Posted by The Taint on 7/19/2018 1:33:00 AM (view original):

MSNBC’s Vaughn Hillyard this week visited a nail factory in Missouri that is getting absolutely crushedby President Donald Trump’s steel and aluminum tariffs.

During an interview with MSNBC, Mid-Continent Nail operations manager Chris Pratt revealed that he has already laid off 60 workers from his plant — and he warned that more jobs were at risk due to Trump’s trade wars.

“We should be thriving,” he said. “We were doing pretty good. But now, it’s like he flipped the light switch off, and it’s all because of tariffs.”

Jimmie Coffer, a machine operator at the plant, told MSNBC that he voted for Trump in 2016 because he wanted to see “change” in Washington. Now, however, he worries that Trump’s trade wars will cost him his job.

“I understand why he’s doing it,” he said. “It’s hurting us. It’s hurting us real bad here.”

And another worker at the factory who voted for Trump similarly said that, while she didn’t regret her vote, the factory couldn’t continue to bleed money like it has been since the tariffs hit.

“I want him to fix it so it’s better,” she said.

MSNBC = unbiased. Thanks, Taint.
7/19/2018 9:23 AM
Leftists strike again

On Wednesday, at a joint event with New York gubernatorial candidate Cynthia Nixon, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez showed once again her paltry knowledge of political issues, stating that after she made inflammatory remarks about the state of Israel that the people who were outraged at her were members of the “alt-right.”

Of course, the idea of the alt-right, some of whose members are famously anti-Semitic, being outraged that Ocasio-Cortez attacked Israel is ludicrous, to say the least. Tell former Democratic vice-presidential candidate Joe Lieberman, an Orthodox Jew, that he's "alt-right."

And Ocasio-Cortez made clear that the voices she takes her advice from regarding Israel come from some of the most vehemently anti-Israel groups on the planet.

As the Anti-Defamation League notes, “Jewish Voice for Peace is a radical anti-Israel activist group that advocates for a complete economic, cultural and academic boycott of the state of Israel …JVP considers supporters of Israel, or even critics of Israel who do not hew to JVP’s own extreme views, to be complicit in Israel’s purported acts of racist oppression of Palestinians. JVP leaders believe that expressing support for Israel, or not challenging mainstream Jewish organizations that support Israel, must also be viewed as an implicit attack on people of color and all marginalized groups in the United States.”

J Street has long been seen as anti-Israel; as far back as 2010 attorney Alan Dershowitz wrote, ”It claims to be “a pro-Israel, pro peace lobby.” It has now become neither.” Paul Miller noted in The Hill in 2014, “J Street partners with the rabidly anti-Semitic Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), a group in the forefront of the anti-Israel boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement. An SJP documentrecently uncovered by the education watchdog group AMCHA Initiative reveals SJP plans to target, ostracize, harass and silence pro-Israel students. These are the bigots J Street deems ‘pro-Israel, pro-peace.’” In 2017, the university arm of J Street called for the Jewish community to take “a new approach” and stop “demonizing” the BDS movement, which stands for boycotting, divesting from and sanctioning Israel.

Ocasio-Cortez is not only ignorant of what the alt-right stands for, she doesn’t even have any idea that many of them would gladly endorse her anti-Israel perspective.

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1019702821032218624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1019702821032218624&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2F33267%2Focasio-cortez-comes-insane-attack-critics-her-anti-hank-berrien

7/19/2018 9:25 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/19/2018 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):

Not in every country and not in everyone's minds. SC needs to opine on this. IMO.

I logically cannot accept that a person who was born a male and has male parts can one day identify as a woman and on that day start using the W locker room. (NOT BATHROOM). If I have to live with it I will obviously but to me this is insanity.
It’s been happening for decades and you didn’t know. Chill out.
7/19/2018 9:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...411|412|413|414|415...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.