TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
At least I don't support the candidate endorsed and aided by media manipulation of dolts like y'all into office to do the bidding of foreign governments like Russia. FOLLOW THE MONEY! But, actually YOU don't have to............ Mueller is! Patience is a virtue.
Mueller who is about to be canned?
12/13/2017 2:12 PM
Let's hope not. That would set off a political crisis not seen since Nixon. We ALL should know where that ended up. BTW, it wasn't a "breakin" at the watergate that brought Nixon down......... it was the cover up which included "obstruction of justice" one of the counts which were being prepared, also one of the counts against Clinton in HIS impeachment case. It's always the lies afterward that gets you. You counting on the validity of Trump's word, Boris? You don't KNOW he's an inveterate liar yet?? If not, you must be the dumbest creton this side of Berlin!
12/13/2017 2:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2017 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 10:37:00 AM (view original):
I love how Trump detractors refuse to debate the Jerusalem edict and how history making that was.
I am right now. It was an idiotic move that showed his incompetence.
tangplay, you are a liar. So your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Find a job yet? Learn what an ad hominem is yet?

You need to garner an education before opining.
Not true, you ******* commie. Stupid people can and do have opinions too. I've found that stupid people are more likely to vice their opinions and think they are facts. Smart people realize opinions are only that..opinions, and can be wrong.
Idiot wylie. tangplay clearly proved that opinions can in fact be wrong. I think you're a good dude. See I am wrong.
you are wrong quite often. get used to it!
12/13/2017 2:29 PM
Geez Bob. Its not because of Trump its because of this:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/07/rep_jim_jordan_grills_fbi_director_wray_about_peter_strzok.html

And please stop talking about DJT. I like what he is doing. You don't. Let us politely agree to disagree. The name calling is beneath you. I hope.
12/13/2017 2:29 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 12/13/2017 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Donnie B*tch loses twice in one election!! Strange, Moore. I hope he endorses the Repugnant in the AZ Senate race. That ought to guarantee Sinema the seat!! Can anyone say LOSER!! Chump = Loser = TWICE! LOL
Lets be real. I don't like him either, but the man has won at about everything he's done in life.
6 (or is it 7) bankruptcies does not equal winning, at least not in my book. Especially not for all the people and businesses he owed mone to.
12/13/2017 2:31 PM
Chapter 11 is not that uncommon in business. Its not the same as a personal bankruptcy.

I judge him on his kids. 5 good kids from what I can gauge.
12/13/2017 2:36 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/07/rep_jim_jordan_grills_fbi_director_wray_about_peter_strzok.html

And please stop talking about DJT. I like what he is doing. You don't. Let us politely agree to disagree. The name calling is beneath you. I hope.
Boris. It's real simple. You are defending an immoral liar, a fraud, a charlatan who uses people for his own agenda without regard for the basic decencies like honesty or integrity. On top of that he's racist, homophobic, and a self delusional, egotistical jerk who acts like the spoiled brat he obviously is. It's like having the perfect caricature of the ugly American as president. His past is nothing but financial failure, bankruptcy's, lawsuits for failure to perform or live up to his contractual obligations. He's went bankrupt however many times......which is the same amount of times MORE than the number of bounced checks I've written in mine. You've been duped and defrauded by an orange headed stooge of the Russian government and you're too stubborn, or blind, or stupid to even be willing to admit it! Other than that you're a fine guy, a good commissioner, and a hell of a citizen. Just politically nuts, I guess. Glad you're in Massachusetts........ you can't do much harm there! Happy Holidays! and stay well. Eat some ginseng. maybe it will bring you clarity of vision.
12/13/2017 2:47 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 2:47:00 PM (view original):

Boris. It's real simple. You are defending an immoral liar, a fraud, a charlatan who uses people for his own agenda without regard for the basic decencies like honesty or integrity. On top of that he's racist, homophobic, and a self delusional, egotistical jerk who acts like the spoiled brat he obviously is. It's like having the perfect caricature of the ugly American as president. His past is nothing but financial failure, bankruptcy's, lawsuits for failure to perform or live up to his contractual obligations. He's went bankrupt however many times......which is the same amount of times MORE than the number of bounced checks I've written in mine. You've been duped and defrauded by an orange headed stooge of the Russian government and you're too stubborn, or blind, or stupid to even be willing to admit it! Other than that you're a fine guy, a good commissioner, and a hell of a citizen. Just politically nuts, I guess. Glad you're in Massachusetts........ you can't do much harm there! Happy Holidays! and stay well. Eat some ginseng. maybe it will bring you clarity of vision.
On top of that he tries to insult me and then gets butthurt when people do it to him... classic Boris. He got upset that he basically called the Pope a part of a terrorist group so he tried to insult me instead! Good job!
12/13/2017 2:49 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Chapter 11 is not that uncommon in business. Its not the same as a personal bankruptcy.

Your gauge is real f''d up Boris! The older boys appear to be mindless clones. The youngest is downright scary, and the two girls (let's NOT forget Tiffany) may have pretty hair but I'd bet a lot of money you couldn't stand being around them twenty minutes.......... which is probably about 4 times longer than I'd stand for it!
12/13/2017 2:50 PM

Your post was a disgrace.
12/13/2017 2:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2017 2:49:00 PM (view original):

On top of that he tries to insult me and then gets butthurt when people do it to him... classic Boris. He got upset that he basically called the Pope a part of a terrorist group so he tried to insult me instead! Good job!
How was I insulted? I said stop talking about the POTUS not me. Can you read? Bob can insult me non stop if he likes.
12/13/2017 2:52 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:36:00 PM (view original):

Your gauge is real f''d up Boris! The older boys appear to be mindless clones. The youngest is downright scary, and the two girls (let's NOT forget Tiffany) may have pretty hair but I'd bet a lot of money you couldn't stand being around them twenty minutes.......... which is probably about 4 times longer than I'd stand for it!
??? They give millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to charity. They are not in the news for stupid stuff like the Kardashians for instance. How can you mock Barron? He is a child?
12/13/2017 2:54 PM
Oh and Bob. I like you but tangplay is an idiot.
12/13/2017 2:55 PM
And besides. Stiffing people is stiffing people. You banker types can try and spin it any way you want but us hillbillies know what someone who don't pay their debts is. Someone whose word is crap. Someone who can't be trusted. Someone like that can't even get a friendly word in the real world us westerners call home. Certainly no more loans, or respect will be given to someone who won't even keep his own obligations.

Someone like that wouldn't last out here. Someone else would take care of the problem. Vulture meat.
12/13/2017 2:55 PM
Bob, Bob, Bob. Sorry to stiff you big guy. LOL.

Actually it is the Banks who get stiffed. Those were poor loans approved by bad bankers. :)

Oh did I mention that tangplay is an idiot yet?
12/13/2017 2:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42|43|44...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.