TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

6/2/2019 9:04 AM
Get back to hell assface...
6/2/2019 9:20 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't refute that at all. Nothing else matters but the lying, corrupt man he IS. I think it's been time for actual MORAL judgement for a while. This dude and his support are the WORST people in the world. The lowest IQ, the least educated, the most financially and morally corrupt, the fear-mongers, the deniers of science, the deniers of womens rights, those who would move us back to the stone-ages of progress, etc, ad nauseam...

If you fit it and don't care about his behavior now...

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

6/2/2019 10:10 AM
Hugh Hewitt? Should have just posted the latest transcript from the Rush show.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
6/2/2019 10:34 AM
HRC was right!! But wrong (stupid!) for saying it out loud publicly during an election.

The fact is!! A decent percentage of Trump voters ARE deplorables! NOT all, mind you, but very many!
They are racists, ignorant rich blue hairs, moronic bible thumpers who'd follow any pied piper to the pits of hell, (Did you notice that Jim/Tammy Faye Bakker are BACK on TV scamming dumb believers out of more $$?), and many more morons of questionable intelligence and morals.

I'm still patiently awaiting the disclosures the American public has to come over the next 2 years (or so!)
We'll see then how many true supporters remain when the deplorables have all gone silent.
6/2/2019 11:36 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/2/2019 11:36:00 AM (view original):
HRC was right!! But wrong (stupid!) for saying it out loud publicly during an election.

The fact is!! A decent percentage of Trump voters ARE deplorables! NOT all, mind you, but very many!
They are racists, ignorant rich blue hairs, moronic bible thumpers who'd follow any pied piper to the pits of hell, (Did you notice that Jim/Tammy Faye Bakker are BACK on TV scamming dumb believers out of more $$?), and many more morons of questionable intelligence and morals.

I'm still patiently awaiting the disclosures the American public has to come over the next 2 years (or so!)
We'll see then how many true supporters remain when the deplorables have all gone silent.
im not trying to butter up bob but lately he has been on fire.
cutting thru bs and getting to the honest truth even if it is ugly.
6/2/2019 11:52 AM
and let me add that we should pray that there are many more independents that have such clarity of thought.
god bless america.
6/2/2019 1:18 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/2/2019 1:18:00 PM (view original):
and let me add that we should pray that there are many more independents that have such clarity of thought.
god bless america.

Agreed!
6/2/2019 2:37 PM
fortunately those hats are made in china and arent being made anymore.
6/2/2019 3:59 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/2/2019 10:10:00 AM (view original):
I don't refute that at all. Nothing else matters but the lying, corrupt man he IS. I think it's been time for actual MORAL judgement for a while. This dude and his support are the WORST people in the world. The lowest IQ, the least educated, the most financially and morally corrupt, the fear-mongers, the deniers of science, the deniers of womens rights, those who would move us back to the stone-ages of progress, etc, ad nauseam...

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

rsp, please explain to me how Trump and his supporters have supposedly done so many illegal things and are so stupid (the lowest IQ), yet for the last 2.5+ years the "smart" Liberals have had thousands of people working night and day to identify those illegal things only to come-up with ZERO?

Seems to be some very faulty logic in your post.
6/2/2019 6:02 PM
unfortunately the smart quality people are always fighting to not be over run by the angry hordes.
how did mussolini get and keep power...hitler...stalin.....george wallace...roy moore almost won......nixon won re - election despite all the evidence already out.
stupid racist arrogant and angry people gravitate to their own.......and can not be convinced of the truth....they think dictators are utopian.
6/2/2019 6:16 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/2/2019 6:02:00 PM (view original):

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

rsp, please explain to me how Trump and his supporters have supposedly done so many illegal things and are so stupid (the lowest IQ), yet for the last 2.5+ years the "smart" Liberals have had thousands of people working night and day to identify those illegal things only to come-up with ZERO?

all3, I don't know for sure that Trump has done anything illegal, but if you can't admit he is a liar than you are fooling yourself. That he constantly lies is a fact. That he is a deplorable excuse for a human and a president is only my opinion.
6/2/2019 11:19 PM
wylie..your opinion is a fact by normal socially acceptable standards...
for bums and kkk and neonazis and the truly deluded and self deluded ... he is a fine person....
wylie...dont sell yourself short.
also wylie...mueller said and showed that he committed obstruction on several occasions that rose to the level of crimes.
thats a fact jack.
also trump IS an unindicted ( for now ) co - conspirator in the stormy daniels case and the judge admitted certain facts and findings into the record and guilty plea that implicated trump.
so much more is in the oven.

remember the watergate.
6/3/2019 12:44 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/2/2019 6:02:00 PM (view original):

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

"YOUR" PRESIDENT IS A BLEEDING ******* . AND *******, HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW MANY OF HIS PEORLE ARE IN PRISON?
6/3/2019 10:27 AM
◂ Prev 1...556|557|558|559|560...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.