TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

the goal is freedom and peace

my freedom vs your peace

your freedom vs my peace
6/15/2019 12:19 AM
my peace vs your piece
6/15/2019 12:25 AM
i live in classic suburbia my piece could cause trouble but only if pulled and discharged and i got very unlucky

out in the sticks where 911 is a hour away you got to have a gun

these people who walk the cascade trail without a sidearm pardon me my bad i regard as ill-equipped for uncertainty
6/15/2019 12:35 AM
None of these issues will be resolved with the existence of Lobbyists and their briefcases of cash

Gun control--NRA
Health Care---Big Pharm+ Insurance Corps.
Middle East--AIPAC
Energy---Big Oil and Gas
Education-- Teacher's Unions

etc. etc.
6/15/2019 10:08 AM (edited)
Unfortunately BC is correct again.
6/15/2019 9:10 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/14/2019 8:52:00 PM (view original):
it was a blutoistic quote.
i disagree with you intensely but you are obviously intelligent......misguided but intelligent.
doesnt anyone know when i am kidding.
Tell us.

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
fortunately those hats are made in china and arent being made anymore.
6/2/2019 3:59 PM

Official Trump MAGA Hats | Proudly Made in the USA?

Adshop.donaldjtrump.com/?

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
i dont think all politicians are liars any more then all people are liars.
many from both sides are sincere.....not so much on the republican side anymore but once it was most.
i dont know what a lot of people have against hillary as a person.......as a person she has spent her entire adult life trying to make things better and raising hundreds of millions for real charity.
she might not be loveable and one can disagree with her policies and judgement but i cant see any reason to dislike her as a person...
6/3/2019 7:57 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
re hilary..i say this as an objective comment.
all the while trump was trashing her..stalking her.... exaggerating...threatening to lock her up
she said very little about the collusion..i.e. unusually chummy unkosher contacts between team trump and team putin and the wikileaks.....and of the counter espionage.....she knew what obama knew......beyond a comment that trump was a puppet she bit her tongue like obama did.........for the sake of the institutions......they both deserve so much respect for that.
6/4/2019 7:15 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
if hilary just vies for power then why did she start public service when she was so young.
why is it that when women want to help they are vying for power....i.e. they want to be men.
look at the backlash when she tirelessly worked for better healthcare as first lady.
the lady is not a tramp.
the lady is a champ.
6/5/2019 4:01 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
there are some in politicians i love like lincoln.....jfk.......obama.......olivia martiano......bruno sammartino.
i dont have any emotional attachment to hilary but i respect the hell out of her with a world citizen gratitude for the great things she has done for the world......she has put it all out there and gets mostly derision........simply mind boggling.
im sorry but i dont get it.........channeling the toy store exec. in big......i dont get it.
6/5/2019 8:24 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
im embarrassed because of the 45 % as much as by trump.
we live in a country too dumb to have gun control.
6/6/2019 12:21 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2019 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/6/2019 12:21:00 PM (view original):
im embarrassed because of the 45 % as much as by trump.
we live in a country too dumb to have gun control.
I would agree with that. But what can you do. Some people just gotta stupid.
trump was interviewd by piers morgan and described britisn hospitals running with blood over 50 stabbings.
he is evil.
population is dumb.
ibet we have more stabbings per capita then britian too.
6/6/2019 1:25 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
saw a story about Guatemala...climate change has decimated the country... infant .kids are dying of malnutrition at a terrifying rate.
there is no food or crops......the parents who are surviving are paying their savings to send their remaining kids over here.
the united states is at the same time cutting down or cutting out aid.
there is more to all of this then the simplistic picture the admin want to feed us.
6/9/2019 10:43 AM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
the barnyard animal is now begging people to say his deals are better then obama.
the arsonist fireman...who says everything is honky dury and okkkkk.
6/9/2019 6:51 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
Posted by tangplay on 6/11/2019 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/11/2019 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Well bob, I guess that's one way that someone could read into it what they want.
Again though, even you state "not enough PROOF". If it's not enough proof for the American Legal process, why is it enough for you?
Remove your hatred for the person and view it unbiased. Doesn't the POTUS deserve the same basic right of "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" (using the established process, NOT certain individuals' thoughts) that all Americans are given?
Mueller wouldn't have charged the President no matter what he found. Thus, by your logic, it is impossible for the President to be guilty. But keep telling us about how you are reasonable and unbiased.
just to be technically precise...couldnt instead of wouldnt.
he is not even allowed to say thrump comitted a crime but he can say the elements are met which he did say.
6/11/2019 3:23 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
and thisiswhy all3 now agrees with us that the inquiry is needed to prove and confirm the findings in the mueller report..
he wants to hear from mcgann. and he needs to watch hope hicks and hear the others.
6/11/2019 3:27 PM

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
all3 is trying out his new standup act.
88 or 6 to 4.
aka black is white and dark is night.
the lying sob is always right.
i know nutttin.......trump had him at heil.

all3 is not a nazi but he would not assume that a nazi is a nazi.
6/11/2019 3:48 PM (edited)

WERE YOU KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
the most hated american president overseas of all time.
literally hated.
even when iran says the great satan it sounds redundant.
low iq.....no character.....stench......funny hair.......fat......bone spurs.......bellows.......liar........steals from his charity......insults his kids........sexual abuser.......corrupt.........alliance destroyer.......racist........loves neo nazis.........loves kkk........cant read.........small hands..........name caller........bed wetter.
6/11/2019 5:42 PM

WERE YOU JUST KIDDING HERE?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
Posted by DougOut on 6/11/2019 7:02:00 PM (view original):
The investigation is over kids.

Actually, a WHOLE NEW investigation has begun.

I think we'll see some results out of this one.
it is not a new investigation....it is the inquiry into the mueller report sent to congress....to confirm and flesh out the findings.
but yes, there will be more investigation into the collusion that was found.
6/11/2019 7:22 PM

ARE YOU JUST STUPID?

dino27
Hall of Famer

311 26
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
i was about to fix it.
6/13/2019 2:28 PM

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING

6/15/2019 4:10 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/14/2019 11:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/14/2019 1:22:00 PM (view original):
i dont need to intellectualize the need for gun control.
In that case we just fundamentally disagree. There is a vast body of psychological research that indicates that when we don't force ourselves to consider multiple options in a comparative approach we tend to answer difficult questions by subconsciously substituting easy questions and answering those. If you don't "intellectualize" the issue you don't really consider it. Gun control is complicated and nuanced. There isn't a strong correlation between gun ownership rates and rates of violent crime among developed nations. There is the historical social context I mentioned earlier. There are the constitutional considerations. There are questions of compensation for citizens in possession of anything you make illegal. If you think you can just think about gun control for 5 seconds, without weighing the advantages and disadvantages, and without offering any meaningful ideas for implementation, your are sorely mistaken.

My guess is that when you think about the question "what gun control laws should the United States embrace," you're substituting something else. You're thinking about school shootings or the Las Vegas shooting and thinking "we need to stop that from happening again," and your easiest solution to that is to reduce access to firearms. But you aren't thinking about any of the details involved in such a law. You aren't thinking about gun control at all. That's the only way it could appear so obviously black and white.
If you want to have an intelligent discussion about gun control, I'm down.
6/15/2019 4:35 PM
doug......im not kidding when i talk about trump.
im not kidding when i say that i like doug and i am doug's friend.
im not kidding when i say that i think that all3 is a good person and smart but i think he is very misguided....when he is quiet i miss his posts.....to me he is unintentionally funny.
im not kidding when i say i like bob but i really disagree with him on israel and the formation of israel......he has a very good sense of humor and i respect him.
im not kidding when i say gomiami is my bro.
im not kidding when i say that wylie is the best person of us all and he is for real....a really good person.
im not kidding that bagchucker is the coolest......a poet suburban jack keruak...........the wild one.
where is taint......im not kidding that i observe that no one cares more about the vets who come home from war.

did i miss anything.

6/15/2019 5:22 PM
the most hated american president overseas of all time.
literally hated.
even when iran says the great satan it sounds redundant.
low iq.....no character.....stench......funny hair.......fat......bone spurs.......bellows.......liar........steals from his charity......insults his kids........sexual abuser.......corrupt.........alliance destroyer.......racist........loves neo nazis.........loves kkk........cant read.........small hands..........name caller........bed wetter.

6/15/2019 6:17 PM
whiny voice.......loves everything russia.........hates on the pope..........flatulent.........does not like cats.......steals the life savings from poor people.........calls his supporters the greatly uneducated.........called an african american man his african american.......put a man who could not name the agency in charge of the nation's nuclear power.........calls his current wife the first lady.......named a son eric ruining that name for all the erics in the world........eats mcdonalds in bed because his name is donald...........wants to eat a big whopper........wants to collude with the ukraine and norway........goes to church with greased back hair.........puts his hands on the queen and tries to grab her..........will not let inaugeration fund repay washington dc...........says the queen thinks he is the most interesting man in the world.
6/15/2019 6:33 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/15/2019 6:34:00 PM (view original):
whiny voice.......loves everything russia.........hates on the pope..........flatulent.........does not like cats.......steals the life savings from poor people.........calls his supporters the greatly uneducated.........called an african american man his african american.......put a man who could not name the agency in charge of the nation's nuclear power.........calls his current wife the first lady.......named a son eric ruining that name for all the erics in the world........eats mcdonalds in bed because his name is donald...........wants to eat a big whopper........wants to collude with the ukraine and norway........goes to church with greased back hair.........puts his hands on the queen and tries to grab her..........will not let inaugeration fund repay washington dc...........says the queen thinks he is the most interesting man in the world.
6/15/2019 6:38 PM
6/15/2019 8:36 PM
6/15/2019 8:37 PM
6/15/2019 8:39 PM
6/15/2019 8:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...572|573|574|575|576...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.